Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just be carefull its mainly when something looks a bit wierd like kids who mod their gamerscore .. like 20thousand a day is impossible seeing as most games take a few hours if not days to 100% ..and if you start smashing a game that is pirated it will also bring up some questions and no payment history etc.

i may be late, but red dead redemption is my favorite game out right now.

any of you all play this game on xbox ?

haha I just got 100% game completion with Legend fame and Hero honor. My favorite achievment in the game was "fightin round the world" where you melee punch and knock out a dude in every bar in the game. I got addicted to Texas hold 'em in Blackwater, they caught me cheating so many times I've got like 40 guns shot out hands for my dueling stats.

• 2 weeks later...
^^ that's only on pc, right? I was watching some videos on youtube about it. It looks super fun

buy the orange box for xbox, comes with tf2, portal, and 3 half life games.

and its only like 20 bucks at target, so the top 5 pc games, for xbox, and for 20 bucks is whats up.

also, if you had a shitty computer like me and had to run all of those games at the lowest resolution settings, get it for xbox because it looks fucking AMAZING full quality

edit: mindvapors beat me to it

i don't see how red dead is slow... there is a ton of shit to do. I guess it depends on your definition of slow. It's no Mw2, but you can play for hours doing random shit that has nothing to do with progressing the story. I find that rather fun... on the other hand, i can play also play MW2 for hours and hours. shit is endless fun online.

Its on the 360 as well, as part of The Orange Box.

oh wtf I wanted that game for a while, but Im on a shitty laptop that barely runs firefox. Had no idea its on 360!

On the subject of playing online on chipped systems/pirated games. I dont think you can get caught if youre sensible. My brothers friend has a chipped xbox and all his games are pirated, he plays on live with no problems.

Aaaand about games from the marketplace, Trials HD is pretty sexy. Really addictive sidescrolling bike thing. I recommend checking out the demo!