Guest Resurrection

bringn back a classic. Had it on my computer and thought Id play it again. Awesome game.

psychonauts.jpg

Ugh. I gotta get around to playing that again. Only started it but have heard so many good things about it. Got too much on my plate atm though.

This game is my shit!

world_of_goo-464399.jpg

It is good. My ex was HOOKED on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Finished AC2 (fucking stunning game). Then I was jonesing for some serious action gaming, and was about to pop in Ninja Gaiden 2 for another playthrough, when I came across this game I've never heard of, Bayonetta, on metacritic.

Pretty stellar reviews and the description sounded bananas... you play an overly sexualized witch that kills angels with her hair and guns attached to her high heels. If the reviews weren't enough, this screenshot pretty much convinced me this has to be awesome:

bayonetta4.jpg

So I just bought it and am about to pop it in and avoid working all day. Will report back later.

If you liked the first, you'll love the second. The fix everything. Awesome series so far.

Assassins Creed 2 is pretty sick.

cosign...what i like is that you can just play, it gives me a break from the online thing where i worry about my mw2 stats and shit....the graphics are sick, the movement is fluid, the worlds are huge, you can go anywhere.....awesome.

my only complaint is that it is too easy, I have only died once in battle and other times from falling....

So Bayonetta is completely bananas so far, it's cut from the same mold as Devil May Cry/God of War (not a bad thing) and enemies feel far more stupid and less lethal than Ninja Gaiden, but the amount of rad shit you get to do on an epic scale is out of control. I just got this move called "Breakdance" where I just basically start doing windmills while shooting the fuck out of everything with my legs. It's wildly inventive and addictive and has an assload of variety, but it hasn't yet toppled NG's ultra precise fighting system as my fave ever.

Yo I am fucking terrible at MW2.

What setup are people finding to work well.

I'm doing SCAR with Heartbeat sensor and FMJ or w/e the fuck the penetration rounds are called.

Bling, Stopping Power, Scrambler

I fucking suuuuuuuuck

That's one of the worst class combos I've ever heard of..

Try this one..

M16 bling pro stopping power comando

Silencer red dot sight..

Don't rush in but don't camp either..sit back relax and watch ur kills go up and deaths go down

Knifing class:

wa2000

magnum Tac knife

marthon

lightweight

comando

close/short areas like scrapyyard etc

ump45 red dot sight

spas shotgun/m9

scavenger

stoping power

steayaim

medium/long areas

m4,acr

spas shotgun

scav

stoping p

steady aim

tubez= noobb

LMG= campper

erngy airdrop= haha point and laugh when it get stolen,stuck

m16= WTF u thinking??

Assassins Creed 2 is pretty sick.

cosign...what i like is that you can just play, it gives me a break from the online thing where i worry about my mw2 stats and shit....the graphics are sick, the movement is fluid, the worlds are huge, you can go anywhere.....awesome.

my only complaint is that it is too easy, I have only died once in battle and other times from falling....

i know what yi mean, but it makes you think quite a bit which stops it from getting too repetitive

i went out and got it last week, and i've completed it already, i've still got those fuckin' annoying puzzles to do, and about another 5 viewpoints that won't come up on my maps for some annoying reason

Knifing class:

wa2000

magnum Tac knife

marthon

lightweight

comando

close/short areas like scrapyyard etc

ump45 red dot sight

spas shotgun/m9

scavenger

stoping power

steayaim

medium/long areas

m4,acr

spas shotgun

scav

stoping p

steady aim

tubez= noobb

LMG= campper

erngy airdrop= haha point and laugh when it get stolen,stuck

m16= WTF u thinking??

Really? I've been melting face with the M16.