Guest Resurrection

I played street fighter 4 at a mates house the other day. Awesome game. Sagat is a beast. Can't stand zangiefs fucking piledriver. Seth guy is fucking ridiculous. Especially with that alarm going off when you've almost beaten him. As if your not stressing out enough as it is.

sagat/akuma/c. viper are top tier. arguably ryu as well. seth has no stamina you only need to hit him like twice to win. and his ultra does fuck all damage.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Anyway this might seem hell random but I am watching The Warriors movie, and I have noticed that there is the ammo meter from MW2 burned into my plasma screen. Anyway I can fix this at all? If not, heed this as a warning for you to not play games for hours on end if you are playing on a plasma tv.

Ouch.

Yeah i heard that can happen.

Anyway this might seem hell random but I am watching The Warriors movie, and I have noticed that there is the ammo meter from MW2 burned into my plasma screen. Anyway I can fix this at all? If not, heed this as a warning for you to not play games for hours on end if you are playing on a plasma tv.

When I was shopping around for HDTV's, I was told this about plasmas. Which made me get an LCD. In fact they say LCD's are better for games.

I don't know if there can be anything done about the burn in though. I don't know if it goes away or what.

Funnily enough as I was responding to Jackson's message last night my PC monitor died. As a result I had to go buy a new 24" ASUS widescreen so I could come back online. Just what I needed at Xmas time, to spend more money on something that has died. Anyway thanks for the advice all, will definitely have a look for that option, but it isn't that bad as I haven't seen it any other time other than watching that movie.

Sorry GBM I came on yesterday but was lagging to all hell for whatever reason, but last week it was mostly my younger brothers playing, I kinda took some time off from Xbox and concentrated on the guitar so if you sent any messages then I would have missed them. I'll probably pop on later on this afternoon or tonight, as I feel like hitting the beach today, but that depends on if anyone else wants to go as well.

Borderlands is once once you complete the first playthrough and start the second. it gets a hell of alot harder. but dont play with other people because you will just be arguing over who gets what guns, theres something like 7 million in the game and all are very different and 2 people could do the equal amount of work and one person might get lucky and get all the kickass guns and the other person gets stuck with the super common ones.

but it looks good, has a funny "campaign" and towards the end the monsters look like gundam type things haha

754868587_tuckers144.jpg.d9b1d830ed455eaabb34d26567b6213f.jpg

Funnily enough as I was responding to Jackson's message last night my PC monitor died. As a result I had to go buy a new 24" ASUS widescreen so I could come back online. Just what I needed at Xmas time, to spend more money on something that has died. Anyway thanks for the advice all, will definitely have a look for that option, but it isn't that bad as I haven't seen it any other time other than watching that movie.

Haha thats what I have...

2ms response time?

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone played/got the new assasins creed?

i'm thinkin' of goin' to get it today. i completed the first one which i thought was dope.

just want a second opinion on it. don't wanna pay full price for it if i'm gonna be disappointed...

If you liked the first, you'll love the second. The fix everything. Awesome series so far.