Guest Resurrection

my bitch ass just got banned from Xbox Live, for the second time in 2 weeks

Ya dude, i've been reading about some testing going on -- virgin 360's flashed with 1.6 with NO backups being played, NO retail games being played, just sitting at the dash while connected to LIVE all getting banned.

I got banned too. This is fucked.

**EDIT: Also remember to watch out about swapping your HDD between banned/unbanned systems as that will cause your saves/gamertag/achievements to be corrupted. And if you had the latest dash update, you wont be able to install games to the HDD anymore. Ughhhh. You probably know all this already but here's some more info: http://paste2.org/p/504066

Whatever, i got New Super Mario Bros. Wii to occupy me!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ya dude, i've been reading about some testing going on -- virgin 360's flashed with 1.6 with NO backups being played, NO retail games being played, just sitting at the dash while connected to LIVE all getting banned.

I got banned too. This is fucked.

**EDIT: Also remember to watch out about swapping your HDD between banned/unbanned systems as that will cause your saves/gamertag/achievements to be corrupted. And if you had the latest dash update, you wont be able to install games to the HDD anymore. Ughhhh. You probably know all this already but here's some more info: http://paste2.org/p/504066

Whatever, i got New Super Mario Bros. Wii to occupy me!!

how is that game?

how is that game?

New Super Mario Bros. Wii? Wicked fun! Its a great improvement on the DS one, which i enjoyed a lot. (Its not a remake btw, its a whole new game).

They actually implemented the Wii 'waggle' controls in a non-intrusive manner. I actually think it adds some fun gameplay mechanics.

I haven't played co-op yet, but that seems pretty cool. You can add/drop up to 3 played at any time on the world map, so that's convenient.

Another improvement on the DS version is you can now Quick Save. On the DS, the only way to save was to beat a castle or spend coins on a shop. Now you can Quick Save any time on the world map. Catch is, you can only load from that specific save once. You'll have to make sure you Quick Save again afterwards.

maaan

the only game i waited in line for

i felt like such a nerd. thank god i bought it ahead of time and just had to pick it up

i still havent even played yet because i had work and sports the night i got it. will play it today though when i come home and probably the next day since i have it off.

Life, it was nice knowing you