Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Anyone got a torrent for the new Super Mario Bros game?

I need something to distract me from not being able to play the new COD and Mario isnt released here yet.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5154832/New_Super_Mario_Bros___Patched___Scrubbed_Wii_Pal

But this game is VERY picky in how its booted (even had a neat anti-piracy scheme in it, but this torrent has that patched out).

See here for all your New Super Mario Bros. Wii needs: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189802

Awesome game.

I lied before when I said that all of the special edition packs with night vision goggles had sold out at my work.

I had the dudes put one aside for me and I bought it for R@ndom today.

He's playing it right now and looks excited like a little kid on Christmas day.

<----deserves wife of the year award

• Like 1

He killed me a couple of times. How does he have that silenced weapon when he is such a low level, or does this game import things from COD4? Or did he thieve it like I usually do from the people who are high levels?

Silenced weapons?? Nah man, I just used my epic sneakiness to blast you in the face

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Haha, yeah you got me there, but I was blasting at you. Fuck I hate living in the arse end of the world sometimes, my net is fucking ADSL2 and 20MB/s and I still can only manage a 2 bar connection at best. For me to get a kill I have to either get a headshot or blast for like 3 days and then hope people die. Its rather fucked but I guess at least I can play it now.

i havent even played it yet, too into the multiplayer.

the g18 pistol is fuckin nasty, and i agree the m4 is ill, and the mp5 is just incredible.

those random drop offs you get is one of the coolest things they added to, and how killstreaks and shit carry over if theres rounds in the game. and how if you get a uav, and then another killstreak thing, it doesnt take the uav away like it did in MW.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

havent even played single player but i payed a couple rounds of special ops in veteran. took me about 3 tries to get it right.

multiplayer. im burning up

Well with Australia we are about as far away as you can get from Canada, and it really sucks if you are from here as you will only ever get a decent connection if you are playing with all Aussies. I had someone on my team talking shit to me today because we were playing that 'deliver the bomb to the enemy base' game and the other team was an organised clan, but this guy on my team just camped and racked up kills while not doing shit about the bomb and criticized me for trying to get the bomb to the base (with little or no support) and dying all the time. But yeah I was really suffering with lag this game but some people just don't get that at all. In all I don't think I will play that game again, seeming as it attracts dickheads just wanting to camp and rack up kills.