Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone going to get the Ballad of Gay Tony? I watched a preview and it looks pretty sick, but I hope it has a bit more lastability than The Lost and Damned.

And has anyone played the Warriors game in XBL arcade?

I played the arcade version, not the original xbox game. If your into a typical beat em up, and really like the movie the warriors you might enjoy it. You also have to remember that most beat em up games after you beat it the first few times become repetitive and boring

very loosely.

loosely is a weird word.

A weirder word is nonchalantly. As for Dantes inferno I might check it out because it looks like it plays similar to Devil may cry games, and Castlevania. Even though they will probably add in random crap that didn't even happen in the Divine Comedy into it, the basic story of Dante going to hell, purgatory and paradise trying to find his love Beatrice, and all the crap that happens in-between seems easy enough to convert a decent game out of, compared to todays standards. Now if the developers go all out, and follow the story to a cue, providing a long/already well written story in game format, with good fighting/music/visual mechanics then this game could be epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y8F0dQM1DI

no, dgk , you fail for not realizing DI is a complete GOD OF WAR rip off. The game director even said as much. But Visceral (formerly EA Redwood) made Dead Space so I'm buying.

Plus GoW is the best. I wasn't impressed by the video of DI i saw, but there is still time.

I don't have a playstation 2 or 3 so I just associated it with games I have actually played that seem similar to it. I'm sure if I wanted to win a debate over what game ripped of what game I could say God of War ripped off the Devil May Cry, and Castlevania series, and vicariously DI did the same. Then again most any game now can be called a blatant rip off of another game, but most people don't claim it unless it "rips off" a popular franchise.

I don't have a playstation 2 or 3 so I just associated it with games I have actually played that seem similar to it. I'm sure if I wanted to win a debate over what game ripped of what game I could say God of War ripped off the Devil May Cry, and Castlevania series, and vicariously DI did the same. Then again most any game now can be called a blatant rip off of another game, but most people don't claim it unless it "rips off" a popular franchise.

if you can compare DI with GoW on video, you will see what I'm talking about.

Some of the best games out there lack innovation.

Dead Space was my 'Game of the Year' for 2008 and it was mostly RE4 mixed with BioShock. But I don't think Visceral can out God of War EA Santa Monica.

Speaking of The Warriors, I'm more than miffed that it's on the PSN store, but only for the PSP. That is one of my all time favourite games and it deserves a HD update.

OK , so in light of copping a RROD, I decided to go buy a new Xbox elite and it came with Forza 3 and COD4. Also downloaded the GTA update and it is pretty fucking hard so far, but I am digging it. Also got Bully for cheap so will be getting some use from this new Xbox I am guessing, I just have too much shit to entertain me at the moment as my amp should be here by Monday, fuck lol.

• Like 1