12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

17 hours ago, tookthetime said:

I know I know. Im queen of forgetting passwords , but I try to stay active.  Fr8s mainly . What’s good in your world 

So long as your email is up to date, it's easy to recover your account. Likewise, you can always just email us.

As far as everything else... Just here trying to hold things down and build forward. Going super well lately considering how far Instagram has fallen, so people seem to be a lot more receptive to alternatives. Keep saying it and no doubt, I'm biased, but 12oz was more fun than Instagram was even at its peak so hoping we can rebuild what we had. Moving in the right direction at least. Welcome back!

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/16/2024 at 12:43 PM, Lew Blum said:

All I know is that I won the "Last person to reply to this...." thread years ago. Where's my iPod? Where's my 12oz shirt? Can I at least get the recipe for Krink? By the way this is what I look like now:

kappa-01.jpg.7ffdc2031b400d5045f23d6a2464572e.jpg

WE ARE SO BACK BAYBEEEEE

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

21 hours ago, misteraven said:

Indeed, I remember you. Good to see you posting! What's new?

Haha, thanks! The forum looks so slick btw.

Not much, just adulting but also playing in the BDSM world. Taking advantage of my mature, married older woman status and manipulating / humiliating younger men. What about you?

• Like 2
  • Props 3

3 hours ago, slave_one said:

Not much, just adulting but also playing in the BDSM world. Taking advantage of my mature, married older woman status and manipulating / humiliating younger men. What about you?

75F78C30-F690-411F-ACB2-4BF2ACBB9120.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 5

4 hours ago, slave_one said:

Where is the sign up list?

• Truth 3
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

On 4/15/2024 at 12:56 AM, LUGR said:

An OG Sik K one?

Or one of the many imitators?

Who is finishing your trap house while you out galavanting from state to state?

Probably legit. I always gotta pull over and get hopout tags and shit whenever driving cross country. Last time I went a different route than normal and drove through both those states. Definitely would've busted a U and circled back to take out an imposter if I saw one.

• Like 1
  • Props 3

On 4/5/2024 at 10:23 PM, One Man Banned said:

im still alive bud 

my boy works for cp rail now, any advice for him? 

• Like 2
  • Props 2

On 4/7/2024 at 11:30 AM, freakeenyc said:

so how are we doing as a website btw, like are we on the verge of making a comeback? I feel like ig massacred things but now there's definitely a feeling that IG doesn't fit a certain niche, unfortunately yungns that's probably the go to for them starting off graff where as back in the day 12 oz was, then bombing science. 

gone are the days of custom sites, megasites like fb, insta, etc dominate the sphere of lazy scrollers who couldnt be bothered to find sites like this. their loss really.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good looks A! Finally found some downtime to come kick it here. More to come fellas. I talk to Xide somewhat regularly (not sure if he's checked back in here) as from time to time Aves (ditto there). Also I paneled up next to Ouija who left a panel open for me when his car landed in my yard last month.

• Like 2