WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/5/2022 at 2:04 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Never even got to use this fuckin thing before sending it back to hell where it came from. 

On 6/5/2022 at 2:22 PM, ndv said:

What happened?

I was stoked for this. 

I also would like update 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

6E1B2BD5-5386-47FA-848C-204978F94F29.thumb.jpeg.0e88d2386c8173829dad95994501c48f.jpeg

86D91A81-F9E3-4111-9868-290756B3503E.thumb.jpeg.15a43db28f1bdd64119b0cdf95cc9ff3.jpeg

Why you hiding them toes?

1CB66C02-E679-4168-B919-AAE8239B5C0E.jpeg

• LOL! 6

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

What issues you having?

Lifters keep going bad.  Last time truck had to be towed and was in the shop three weeks.   First happened at 100 miles, then 300 and around 9000.   Had some electrical issues as well. At first they were trying to blame it on the lift haha. 

Edited by earmuffs
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, earmuffs said:

Lifters keep going bad.  Last time truck had to be towed and was in the shop three weeks.   First happened at 100 miles, then 300 and around 9000.   Had some electrical issues as well. At first they were trying to blame it on the lift haha. 

Last time I bought a new Chevy, I swapped out the radio for this dope ass cd/mp3 player. It killed every warning chime in the truck. Keys still in the ignition, seat belt, lights still on. All dead. Then eventually you could start the truck and pull the keys out of the ignition leaving it running while you ran back into the house. Idle relay went bad. O2 sensors fucked up. Some bitch barfed all inside the joint while riding 60 down the road. It all kinda just blew back in the window. All within like 4 years.

Outside of the bullet proof engine and transmission, that truck was a fuckin piece. Lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, earmuffs said:

Sounds like a whole bunch of nonsense for a new truck.

4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fahhhhk lol. I really hope it doesn’t get weird on me. I was extremely hesitant to walk away from Toyota but I heard so many solid things about these trucks and to find one under forty with under 35k on the dash was too good. 

I wish you all the luck haha. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...