WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

I wish MOEs was better at what they do. 

I wish there was better than passable Mexican food in Asheville...

Moe's > Chipotle... 

I like Moe's but can never beat a true Mexican spot. Plenty of those here in Norfolk. My brother just moved back from Asheville.  

58 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Where is there a true Mexican spot in Norfolk? Not plaza azteca?

You in the area?

Taco Burrito Co is a nice little spot. Assembly line style like Moe's but more authentic imo. I fuck with La Herradura by ODU. Close to my house and friends with owner/some staff. Its much better than plaza and Mi Hogar. 

I heard El Ray #2 on Little Creek is really good but haven't tried it. I also want to try Union Taco. Friends have said its got a nice vibe. The railroad district is coming up for sure..

• Props 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Maker said:

You in the area?

Taco Burrito Co is a nice little spot. Assembly line style like Moe's but more authentic imo. I fuck with La Herradura by ODU. Close to my house and friends with owner/some staff. Its much better than plaza and Mi Hogar. 

I heard El Ray #2 on Little Creek is really good but haven't tried it. I also want to try Union Taco. Friends have said its got a nice vibe. The railroad district is coming up for sure..

Yeah I'm about 25 mins up the interstate in Suffolk. When I did live in Norfolk all they had was mi hogar and plaza. I preferred mi hogar. I haven't even heard of any of these new places but I'm down to check it out. We just got a new Peruvian chicken joint out here that's fire. Also some south American grocery store opened up and every weekend they grill out in the parking lot. It's fire.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Yeah I'm about 25 mins up the interstate in Suffolk. When I did live in Norfolk all they had was mi hogar and plaza. I preferred mi hogar. I haven't even heard of any of these new places but I'm down to check it out. We just got a new Peruvian chicken joint out here that's fire. Also some south American grocery store opened up and every weekend they grill out in the parking lot. It's fire.

To be honest there are so many Mexican spots out here. Mexican food is so fucking good.

I have a friend that lives in Smithfield. Its a hike there. Do/did you write? Perhaps we know each other lol?

28 minutes ago, Mr.Maker said:

I haven't graffed and danced in a few years.... Legal spot behind Fusion ink on Granby. UK crew. RED, JADE, HOMOE, ZYON CEVS/SPAZY ect... I wrote RUN way back PRIC after... I have no desire to write anymore though lol. 

Yeah. I used to have a couple homies that worked there before the shit shut down.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

New tv after way too fucking long. Now debating wall mount and cool floating shelf or big cool floating accent wall with shelf. Sonos bars definitely next.

2A7A34A3-C65E-409C-B73A-D551186F83EE.jpeg

163D480A-B180-4825-9530-5D597783922A.png

What color and type of paint is that wall? Is it sea foam?