Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

I'm Quite Sure

Ol' Dirty Bastards - Nigga Please pointed it out

Elementry my dear fuck you cunt

2 of my friends are getting married I'm feeling quite inadequate (I like using Q's)

-no job, money, girlfriend I feel like a fucking lagger just failing in genereal... And I've never een a failure always good with shit until NOW the ball has dropped and it's kind of shit.

Probably should retire to same xanax and take a nap.

It's not happening for me ATM and I can't dig.

It's hard now a days to get a job. Just walk in to a fortune 500 company and start working at an empty desk....make sure to attend all meetings and work functions out side of the office. When people ask you whats in your briefcase tell them "crackers" Krammer did it...why can't you?

Hater has the right idea, if nothing else it will make for a memorable story. I think if you go forward with the plan you will need to be in character, may I suggest grounds keeper Willie?

I feel ya though, I am filled with anger today.

dip to nearest beer stoe. rack a 12 of your choice. drink that shit. catch approximately 6 hands. go to a bar and get the first lonely bitch you see to buy you a drank. do something crazy heroic and then little nigga from e.t. her with frogs hoppin all over the place. start fire in a street trash can.

Hater has the right idea, if nothing else it will make for a memorable story. I think if you go forward with the plan you will need to be in character, may I suggest grounds keeper Willie?

I feel ya though, I am filled with anger today.

Exactly, sounds like you've got some free time on your hands. Dress up like a fucktard and hang out with some big wigs.

I'm in a pretty similar boat, at least job and money wise. It's not a good feeling to feel like a complete piece of shit everyday, so I definitely feel where you're at.

I'm becoming increasingly unhappy with my life every day, but this is just something that happens to me sometimes due to various unchecked mental problems.

i always start feeling like i suck at this life shit, then i realize i never really gave a fuck from the getgo and i've done/do almost everything i want to, and i start not caring again.

Start an online business selling arrows. Everybody needs more arrows.

You will make loot. Then you get respect, power and bitches.

I want a cut if you go with that idea.

But my people will contact your people to discuss terms.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now