everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is true, buddy of mine blew his knee out, had surgery, and spent 2 months in a wheel chair, and another 4 on crutches. Head of the line in airports, amusement parks, special seating at concerts and let's not forget the parking. It's easy for two people to pull it off, just say your their "assistant".

rented a car for a month and a half?

i should clarify, it was rented for me by my insurance company after an accident.

if youre like me, quitting smoking is a pipe dream at best.

however, ive completely quit buying my favorite brand and switched to some shitty cigs that i can barely stand inhaling.

its helping with the cutdown.

^ I know someone who switched to Pall Malls for that reason, then he just got used to those and smokes the same amount of those disgusting things.

Purposefully catch pneumonia (preferably the walking variety so you can still do stuff).

Seriously, haven't had one in a month and haven't craved one in two or three weeks. I smoked some spliffs though so I guess that's cheating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...