everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crime, should you ever find yourself in Thailand/Indo/Japan/or any of those other places where Aussies are known for getting loose and totally running amuck, pissing off all the locals, starting fights etc etc, tell people you're from NZ. Instantly they chill the fuck out, helps if you have a tan, pretend you like rugby and are built like Jake the Muss (ps I'm describing myself here). So many places around Asia being an Aussie is just bad news, there's this instant prejudice, and often rightly so, but ya gotta kinda earn peoples respect/trust a little bit more. FUCK THAT, I just tell em I'm frum fuken nyoo ziland eh cuz, churrrrrrr

Okay i got a question for you all, my roommates been bitching at me when trimming my beard all the left over hairs stay on the top of the sink. Its mad hard to clean, even after a quick scrub there still mad hairs. whats the most effective way to trim your beard without making a mess of the sink? Put down a plastic bag or some shit?

Okay i got a question for you all, my roommates been bitching at me when trimming my beard all the left over hairs stay on the top of the sink. Its mad hard to clean, even after a quick scrub there still mad hairs. whats the most effective way to trim your beard without making a mess of the sink? Put down a plastic bag or some shit?

Stand over the toilet, less chance of fucking up your plumbing too. Maybe throw a towel down to keep some from hitting the floor.

make sure that if your real name is searchable on google, that only good things come up for it.

to do this: volunteer, run marathons, mentor kids, etc.

this will all help in the future (ex: jobs will google your name when trying to determine to hire you, girls who are considering dating you will google your name, etc.)

but avoid having your name be on google at all, that shit is scary.

thanks

it'd been a while since i googled myself

thanks to my twat of a kid sister the top result is now a graff n dance picture.

there's a couple other dumb things that pop up too

my name is stupid rare

i might be the only one

fuck

Most of that shits useless.

Not to be a debbie downer but I was hoping for some better stuff.

Great thread idea, just not as great material.

Quick points:

-Ive said this before, but if youre under 25 DO NOT date a girl with a child/children

-If you find yourself in cuffs or possibly facing some criminal charges as long as you havent been a dick yet lie your ass off and tell them you want to be a police officer and there is a decent chance they might work with you depending on the situation. Did this one time and didnt get let go but the cop made such a case for me in court I got dismissed.

-If you have a small amount of weed such as a half O or less when traveling put it in your gas tank, often cops wont think to check there in a search and its basically the only part of your car you could argue in court that the drugs arent yours since its publically accessible.

-When stealing in any situation always act calm and like you belong. Dont constantlely check around you as to not draw attention, usually a sly of the hand can deceive even a watchful eye. Also if you can help it buy something small AFTER you pocket whatever it is you wish to take. The old buy something for $2 but steal something expensive is a classic. Also if you set the detectors off if you bought something chances are theyll wave you through.

-Never underestimate the power of psychology. if you find yourself in a less than desirable situation alot of the time you really can talk your way out of it. If you find yourself in a hostile situation or outnumbered start actiung like youre a maniac and talk about ''how the last guy that fought me is probably still on a soup diet'' and youll be suprised how this could potential save you a black eye.

-Under age pussy is only safe outta state.

-If you find yourself in cuffs or possibly facing some criminal charges as long as you havent been a dick yet lie your ass off and tell them you want to be a police officer and there is a decent chance they might work with you depending on the situation. Did this one time and didnt get let go but the cop made such a case for me in court I got dismissed.

-If you have a small amount of weed such as a half O or less when traveling put it in your gas tank, often cops wont think to check there in a search and its basically the only part of your car you could argue in court that the drugs arent yours since its publically accessible.

-When stealing in any situation always act calm and like you belong. Dont constantlely check around you as to not draw attention, usually a sly of the hand can deceive even a watchful eye. Also if you can help it buy something small AFTER you pocket whatever it is you wish to take. The old buy something for $2 but steal something expensive is a classic. Also if you set the detectors off if you bought something chances are theyll wave you through.

-Never underestimate the power of psychology. if you find yourself in a less than desirable situation alot of the time you really can talk your way out of it. If you find yourself in a hostile situation or outnumbered start actiung like youre a maniac and talk about ''how the last guy that fought me is probably still on a soup diet'' and youll be suprised how this could potential save you a black eye.

-Under age pussy is only safe outta state.

when giving advice in a thread about giving advice, give good advice so that the people that you're giving advice to dont think the advice your giving them is shithouse advice.

nahmeanbra?

p.s, that advice was fucking stoopid

• Like 1

when giving advice in a thread about giving advice, give good advice so that the people that you're giving advice to dont think the advice your giving them is shithouse advice.

nahmeanbra?

p.s, that advice was fucking stoopid

o really?

Again this aussie faggot is on my nuts, go figure.

Arent you too busy traveling the world to be shadowing me on a website?

Im sure you have some great heart felt useful advice brobro.

Just saying, the Police shit worked for me and got a Charge dropped for me.

What great advice for dealing with the law do you have oh noble one?

Ive had my car searched with my stash in the tank, and ive never been caught with it.

Womp womp

The stealing shit was basic Ill admit, but some dudes are straight retards about trying to loot.

Im sure you get in fights all the time, just saying pussy sometimes you get in situations where youre outnumbered or outgunned, talking like a psycho has gotten me out of a knick or two also.

and again, pussy, something you know zero about.

Its good shit, but Jail is for suckers(/nh)