everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Learn to brake with the gas pedal, use the actual brake as little as possible.

Driving should be a fluid motion, not a sequence of uneven presses on the gas pedal/brake.

Use your car to merge, not someone else's.

When selling weed, if your stock is dry put citrus or apple peels int the bag. If you let it sit for more than a few hours it may get too wet though. This will add smell and weight.

If you can only find beasters, go pick up some spray candy (sour or sweet) and spray the weed down with it. Let it sit out for a few hours and reapply if necessary. Will add taste and stickiness to the weed as well as a fruity scent when put in the bag.

You can put really dense beasters in the microwave for a short time and they'll look fluffier when they dry.

Put crushed flowers/potpouri in your eighth/quarter bags for a day before putting the weed in. Naturally take it out before putting the weed in. This doesn't really work for anything above a quarter.

If you're a real piece of shit, put fish weights in your pounds/quaps and hope you never see the person again.

If you have good weed, don't do shit to it, just sell it.

If you're selling shitty coke, go buy some stackerz or some other energy pill, crack 'em open and cut carefully. You can do the same thing with molly and make your own pseudo-ecstasy but it's not really all that worth it.

If you're an even bigger piece of shit, go to music festivals with the highest grade salvia you can find and a large variety of clothing/accessories. When buying from an individual offer them a hit of your weed (salvia) and take everything while they're spaced. Change clothes/repeat or get the fuck out.

Don't sell drugs.

Drink a small glass of milk an hour before you start binge drinking

When binging, drink all drinks with ice. Eat the cubes. Keeps you hydrated and fends off hangovers pretty well.

I wouldn't sell drugs outside of highschool/college unless you plan on growing your own weed or make enough money at it to call it a living. But if and while you do, grab as much cash as possible.

Work wear tips:

Boots: Georgia is better than Danner, I recently discovered a heavy duty lace which I like a lot, they are black and like waxed, allegedly fire proof. The brand is "KG" and they seem like they might actually last for a bit unlike those standard boot laces which are crap.

If you work in heavy muck or water go to rubber boots. Extra-Tough is a good brand, commercial fishing supply stores are a good source. To wear rubber boots it is a must to have the extra wool insole and the bama sockets. I cannot stress the importance of the bama socket enough, once you have used them you will see they wick the sweat right away from the sock.

I use a boot dryer, they make em now with no heater which is great because they do not cook the boot just remove the moisture.

Pants:

I wear Carhartt double kneed dungarees, there are other varieties like the logger pant which have a extra long crotch which is good for mobility if you need to climb around on shit a lot but will make you look like a redneck.

Grundens makes a knee pad for slipping into their fleece pants, I cut a slit on the inside of the leg of my pants and insert the pad so that I always have a knee pad.

On the subject of knee pads it is best to refer to them as your "San Fransisco Slippers" or "Cock Sucking Shoes", everyone always gets a chuckle the first time they hear that one.

I could go on a little more but do not know that many on here are all that interested.

In general if you work in construction or whatever keep it high and tight and spend what it takes to get good shit.

Also, I do not appreciate these half assed little joke posts in the thread. Come up with something productive to add even if you need to dig around in the back of your mind a little or post something random like I just did.

• Like 1

Re: contradiction thread

Also, I do not appreciate these half assed little joke posts in the thread. Come up with something productive to add even if you need to dig around in the back of your mind a little or post something random like I just did.

On the subject of knee pads it is best to refer to them as your "San Francisco Slippers" or Cock Sucking Shoes"

lol