everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In general to get good a good mechanic you need to get out of the city.

Out in the country the overhead is lower and the customer base more demanding.

It can be a pain in the ass to drive out of town, and the gas expense can add up as well but I have found it to be worth the effort.

-Turn on airplane mode on your iphone before going underground on a subway or anywhere you know you will lose signal, not only will it save you battery life, but once you are in an area where signal can be attained, it will come back instantly when you turn airplane mode off.

I learnt this one after I experienced a few times where my iPhone wouldn't regain signal for a few hours after getting off the subway.

-When buying anything off a shelf, grab from the back, newer merchandise is always stocked from back to front, especially at grocery stores.

-never buy seafood that's on special at a restaurant, the only reason they put it on special is to get rid of it before it's spoiled.

For foot issues I highly recommend a pedicure. I wear boots to work everyday and often work in strenuous conditions which leads to kind of fucked up feet. I think people get confused thinking that pedicures are about the nails when really they are not, what you get is like 20 minutes of getting all that dead shit scraped off you feet and five minutes of your nails getting all clipped and cleaned.

I go a couple times a year, there are lots of attractive young, Thai girls working there and as soon as my time is up one of them will go in the back and out comes an elderly woman who takes care of my shit. ha. Oh, and they got them big ass massaging chairs that you sit in while they go to work, it is quit e service and at 20 bucks or whatever well worth it.

Costco and Sam's club has free samples everyday. I haven't been in Sam's club in years, but for Costco you can walk in and stroll around without a membership card. You can do this a few ways:

Tell the person at the entrance you're going to the pharmacy.

• Reason: Membership card is optional to purchase drugs.

Tell the person at the exit you're going to get a hotdog/restroom

• Reason: Membership card is not needed to buy noms or use the restroom.

If you chose the latter, you can simply get onto the main floor by walking between registers. Have monies? You can get a Polish/regular hotdog and a refillable fountain drink for a $1.50 (before tax).

• Like 1

I go a couple times a year, there are lots of attractive young, Thai girls working there and as soon as my time is up one of them will go in the back and out comes an elderly woman who takes care of my shit.

Wait, so the elderly women gives you the happy ending and not the fly young girl?

:scrambled: