If You Could Drink With One Celebrity

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have debated with several friends if i would ever enjoy smokin a blunt with zro. or any weed for that matter.

i concluded it would not be fun.

now, trae. id party with that dude. and devin the dude.

we used to roll perfecto when we stole from drug trucsillo

now tha weed we get is so good

we roll in cigarello.

• 12 years later...

Tough one... Perhaps Steve Jobs, but suspect he’d be a total prick. One of the founding fathers perhaps. Would love to get their take on things and settle a few details once and for all. Christ could be a really interesting one. Also Da Vinci would be a really good one as well. Get him to doodle on a few napkins so I can buy my island and retire in addition to having a really interesting conversation. 

• Like 2

I had a hard time with this one. so many celebs just seem so uninteresting to me. 

with that, I think Eddie Murphy would prob be real fun to get a drink with. I can only image the stories of the 80s. 

Seems like he’s retired from Hollywood. Would like to hear what he’s been doing with himself. 

wouldn’t go into it expecting to be entertained. But I have a feeling he’s a huge personality that would drive the room and end up being entertaining lol. Could be way off. Have heard Will Ferrell is a fucking dick and I would think he would be the same way and be wrong. 

041A8206-27D8-48CA-BA08-C9327D9BE520.gif

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 5:26 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I had a hard time with this one. so many celebs just seem so uninteresting to me. 

with that, I think Eddie Murphy would prob be real fun to get a drink with. I can only image the stories of the 80s. 

Seems like he’s retired from Hollywood. Would like to hear what he’s been doing with himself. 

wouldn’t go into it expecting to be entertained. But I have a feeling he’s a huge personality that would drive the room and end up being entertaining lol. Could be way off. Have heard Will Ferrell is a fucking dick and I would think he would be the same way and be wrong. 

041A8206-27D8-48CA-BA08-C9327D9BE520.gif

Watched the Comedians in Cars getting Coffee with him recently and it just seemed like he'd lost his confidence or something. Dude was just mellow.