random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, morton said:

I would watch it but do not have much to contribute. My kid is into that stuff a little, crazy the gadgets they have now a days, he has a little camera like the size of  a pack of smokes that has a pivoting head that can track movement and whatnot.

Dope. I'll be contributing some videos. It just has to be sunny for one day that I'm off and I'll go shoot some shit specifically for 12oz. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

wow my 12oz account still can't post most photo/video today. not even a quick gif. not really sure why this is happening. no explanation, nothing. weird...peace out.

It's not you, it's the system.  Can only @misteraven and @Dirty_habiT again.  We need content!!  

Maybe a mod could fix it so @KILZ FILLZ since I talked to him last and what the hell, @CALIgulasince he's been absent.

16 minutes ago, +plus+ said:

how much you haulin?

Does SUV have any all wheel drive ?

Sedan will be more fun but more cramped

Yeah, the SUV is all wheel drive, not hauling much but do at times more often lately.

I agree, the sedan will be more fun. 

Whats making the decision tough is the sedan has a driver seat extension at the knees which helps reduce cramping on long trips.  Weird thing is the suv doesn't considiring its basically acuras flagship suv.  I guess they are saving that feature for the 2021 models?

22 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

wow my 12oz account still can't post most photo/video today. not even a quick gif. not really sure why this is happening. no explanation, nothing. weird...peace out.

You gotta show yer tits 

I had the same issue. It was remedied. just a lil patience.  Don’t go anywhere 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndv if you get the black ac you gotta be careful not to get ran up on get the gat put to your cap click clack, sorry jack gonna make you get up outta that.

I am not sure if they do much jackin in my area?  I mean i am in the hood most of the time due to work location, I mean their gangster but like lurking gangster with pacifiers.