random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Earlier today I had the thought that there's some dudes freaky into feet out there.  If there's fleshlights and fake asses and shit someone must have made some fake ass feet for some lonely pervert.  Could that be real or not?  So I just google image searched feet sex toy just now aha ha ha.........

Feet kink is huge right now. 

On 10/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Here to clear my conscience. For over a year i have avoided the inevitable and finally covertly snooped around my areas rival contractor prices. Feels dirty. Had to be done. 

This shit is smart, not dirty. All businesses do this, at least the successful ones. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

source.gif

Yea but we live catty corner to the VFW building so there's usually a lot o people milling about around there and if I catch another assault case I wont be able to look my priest in the eyes. Gotta think of something else.

3 minutes ago, where said:

Yea but we live catty corner to the VFW building so there's usually a lot o people milling about around there and if I catch another assault case I wont be able to look my priest in the eyes. Gotta think of something else.

Just tell them you have ptsd from your service and then it's just another night behind the VFW.  Besides, he's knifing the tire, not the kid.  

Resisted any number of priest jokes.

4 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Just tell them you have ptsd from your service and then it's just another night behind the VFW.  Besides, he's knifing the tire, not the kid.  

Resisted any number of priest jokes.

No our house is across the street from the vfw, i was a few weeks a way from going to iraq but during training i had no sleep and had to drive all the way from amheryst to middleboro, fell asleep in one of the vehicles and they said i was "extremely difficult to wake up", an ambulance was involved 

3 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

liking the "delete post" button recently added to 12oz. had MANY mistakes in posts years ago and double-posts, etc. now i can tidy things up when something doesn't come out right.

You should delete a lot of your posts, they suck, like your attempts at music 

No but election you’re white lol......did I do it right? I don’t have interesting or intelligent to say personally, so I’ll take this option virtue signal ad nauseam to be accepted to the rest of the warriors that didn’t grow up in the state they live in