random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just seent a NFL commercial where this bitch had a hare lip, center of the screen, just imagine the advertising meeting like how do we push inclusion and some genderless entity says facial reconstruction scars and ends up getting the Marlboro man award 

9 hours ago, where said:

Just seent a NFL commercial where this bitch had a hare lip, center of the screen, just imagine the advertising meeting like how do we push inclusion and some genderless entity says facial reconstruction scars and ends up getting the Marlboro man award 

Just wait for the moment you see a Dallas cheerleader do a high kick and a dong falls out of her poom poom shorts.

My pops was watching a game yesterday, found it kind of amusing that amid all this covid shit and restrictions that they kept the cheerleaders in football.

18 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Eh?  Did he deserve it?  The ban hammer bar seems to be set pretty high so it's hard to even imagine that happening.

If he wants to tell you, accurately, about what resulted in his "vacation" (read: not banning) he's more than welcome to share it.  I will be happy to correct any inconsistencies in the narrative but I will leave it to him to expose his personal business (or not).

18 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

think it was heated político talk but not 100% sure 

Incorrect.  It wasn't about politics even though it happened in the politics thread.

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

If he wants to tell you, accurately, about what resulted in his "vacation" (read: not banning) he's more than welcome to share it.  I will be happy to correct any inconsistencies in the narrative but I will leave it to him to expose his personal business (or not).

Incorrect.  It wasn't about politics even though it happened in the politics thread.

Might be more accurate to frame that as he's welcome to share his side and you can share your side if you wish, and then oontzers can search through the middle for the truth.  I was unaware anything occurred and found myself wondering where dude went.  Hadn't intended on a public display here, although it sounds like it was all public so perhaps no real issue there.    

I will say that since my OP it was said to me by another that you guys had some form of disagreement, the final round of which was him name calling you and you suspending him.  Mind you I have no idea who said what about what, but I'll say something doesn't smell right there, particularly when there's very little that is collectively viewed as unacceptable or in need of censoring on here.  Related, worth pointing out that Raven, with the support of other oontzers, has tried many times to revitalize this site by growing our numbers.  When you have only a handful of people, it hurts the collective to get rid of someone unless they're breaking the criminal code here or abusing the system somehow.

Going to Jerry Springer in a final thot here, related to the above & not.  The News section is like the 2020 of this forum.  At best it could be renamed as the Player Hater's Ball, or Let Me Tell You Why I'm Right & You're Wrong, or even Watch Me Hold My Boy's Nuts While He Swordfights You.  There's little news, and much less that's informative going on there.  Most, if not all of the people participating in there play a negative roll in that.  

Edited by One Man Banned
  • Like 3
  • Truth 1

I think extensive arguments should be up for review in ch0, if they don’t go into pm after requests.

But in the news section, the gloves are off. The whole section is set up for disagreement, like @One Man Bannedsaid. Politics are a dirty world, so people will get mad, argue, and take jabs if are being discussed. All of us who contribute in there are equally guilty of doing it at one point or another. Personally I think that’s half the fun.

The strict “No politics” rule for ch0 now was a good call too.

• Like 1