random thots

Mr. Peanut

not so much of a random thought but more so ramdom timing. 

So basically I learned insurance companies hault insuring assets (autos) when hurricames are a couple days from mainland.  So basically because i am third coast and purchased "A NEW CAR!!"  (that was suppose to be read in Bob Barkers voice) at a specific time from a few days from a hurricane 🌀  hits mainland, i cannot get it insured.  

Yeah. That's right I am sitting on a new care, haven't made the first payment and I will have to wait until next week to get it insured...

Remind you, 'its the law' to have auto insurance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, ndv said:

So basically I learned insurance companies hault insuring assets (autos) when hurricames are a couple days from mainland.  So basically because i am third coast and purchased "A NEW CAR!!"  (that was suppose to be read in Bob Barkers voice) at a specific time from a few days from a hurricane 🌀  hits mainland, i cannot get it insured.  

Yeah. That's right I am sitting on a new care, haven't made the first payment and I will have to wait until next week to get it insured...

Remind you, 'its the law' to have auto insurance.

Ran into that recently, although no one explained to me why they couldn't help me out.  Was lucky that at the time I called later the moratorium had just been lifted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Ran into that recently, although no one explained to me why they couldn't help me out.  Was lucky that at the time I called later the moratorium had just been lifted.

I get it, but its kinda weird because how does the law work at this point?  I mean so basically I have to drive yo work, but if i get stopped, I can get a ticket fot no insurance.  Ya know?

IDK 🤷‍♂️  Its just weird I guess

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 8/27/2020 at 3:36 PM, One Man Banned said:

there's no need to be rude, you can politely tell someone to go fuck themselves

Lol my wife has started telling rude people "I hope you have the day you have," instead of "have a nice day."

RT: I wonder how mad she would be if I bought a full size excavator?

Edited by mr.yuck
Pungshuashin
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 9:40 PM, mr.yuck said:

Lol my wife has started telling rude people "I hope you have the day you have," instead of "have a nice day."

RT: I wonder how mad she would be if I bought a full size excavator?

lol wifey with the WILD passive aggressive cut throat action! Dope!

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet

Its tough to watch football.  Seeing all the masks and what really got me, are the very few who are wearing face shields. 

I know its gonna rub some of yall wrong when I say DBG but its nothing against yall.  Its the sports that has become so gay. 

DBG football.  DBG. 

I think my neighbor is dead I noticed a weird smell in the hallway  yesterday it’s lingering but hasn’t advanced, I know from when their unit was being renovated the bedroom is potentially isolated by 2 doors. The occupant is pretty cool Russian guy smoked cigars in the smoking area of the building idk I’ll knock on the door tomorrow, dudes from Russia or Ukraine one time he left his phone in a taxi and I helped dude call the Taxi company to get his phone back, so I’m heavily invested nh in this soviet corpse, so yeah