random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/4/2020 at 11:04 AM, Schnitzel said:

i hate this song and I'll tell you why

When I was 16 my mate and I went to Kings Cross to go to Stripperama which we had on good authority was the best strip club to visit.

get ourselves positioned in the 2nd row ( don't want to get too close we'll look too keen)

we're expecting some total babe to come on in and set the scene.

Instead Billy Ocean rings out through the speakers and a lumpy, stretchmarked, very flappy fannied, bleached blonde junkie comes out the side door and does a really shit routine to this song. she wasn't wearing much so it didn't take long.

Then she pulls the guy in the front row up on stage ( thank god for being in the second row) and yanks his pants down and tries to give him a BJ but he's too pissed.

she kicks him off stage and walks off.

We think "fuck this" and leave to pink pussycat up the road.

Get in there take our seats ready for the next show and Billy ocean comes on again and the same stripper steps out again.

She does her routine and walks off (pink pussy cat is a bit classier) then some horny cunt pays the dj some money and the lights go down and boom! she comes up again.

My friend and I are both peaking because this is shit but we'll laugh about later so we decide to hold on for one more girl.

Clock is ticking down to next girl then the lights come on and the police walk in to check for alcohol since it's. not a licenced venue or something.

They see us and instantly single us out ask for ID which of course we don't have because we're underage and take us outside ready to call parents before letting us go with threats follow up during the week

We walk home at 12am with no money, and worse no decent strippers seen...

But at least we hard get outta my dreams get into my car three times in 90 minutes.

Randiom thought: was it necessary type that out

TL:DR shit stripper to this rountine ruined schnitzel night back in 1990

@ndv

why i never understood the strip club thing

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

why do people stress themselves out even more when theyre already stressed as it is..? why put extra unnecessary pressure on yourself when you cant even handle daily tasks..? only to end up bitching and complaining about the situation you willingly put yourself in only to sarcastically say you're grateful and blessed but only for all the negative that has happened to you instead of the actual good..? how about shuttingthefuckuponceinawhileyoustupidfuck..? basically, girlfriends suck...

*MorningRantOver*

• Like 2

idk what the fuck has been up with my stomach but i've been having some SERIOUS gas.. farted last night at like 2am that was so foul it even woke my girl up.. she got up and left the room pissed even i had to dip cause it was so pungent.. shit was so strong it stayed in the room for like 8 minutes and even followed me a little bit to the other room which pissed off my girl even more...

i regret nothing..💨

• Props 1