The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

why'd they derail it?

Are you going to take it apart piece by piece,  color , and shape? These guys don't.  Their passion is picking up the pieces,  and built it. You can thank children with Legos, giving grown up patience for this type of profession. 

• Truth 2

What’s the deal with these new jack chicks (19-24 yrs old), decent looking, dressed up clean and then rocking some size 11 white Air Force One’s or white Chuck Taylor’s that look like they have been stomping around in the sewer for the last 2 years in?

I went out to eat at a sports bar last night where all the ladies wear jerseys and booty shorts. Looking good. The hostess was wearing beat up gigantic white Air Force and my waitress was wearing the beat white chucks. Not a good look. I was expecting to be able to smell them from my seat but I couldn’t.

I have been noticing this trend for the last couple of years.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LUGR said:

What’s the deal with these new jack chicks (19-24 yrs old), decent looking, dressed up clean and then rocking some size 11 white Air Force One’s or white Chuck Taylor’s that look like they have been stomping around in the sewer for the last 2 years in?

I went out to eat at a sports bar last night where all the ladies wear jerseys and booty shorts. Looking good. The hostess was wearing beat up gigantic white Air Force and my waitress was wearing the beat white chucks. Not a good look. I was expecting to be able to smell them from my seat but I couldn’t.

I have been noticing this trend for the last couple of years.

I don't get the dirty white kicks as well.  White kicks should always stay pristine white, unless they have warn effects from factory, but even still they should he kept pristine.  

There are unwritten rules to white kicks but most peope are not sneaker heads so they just do what they do.  

I think some of the reasoning behind dirty white kicks being ok to wear is the golden goose influence and recent worn effect a couple years ago.  But still, if it not golden goose then it's not ok.  

Rules I follow for white kicks are as follows.

1. Never wear whites kicks to a Club or bar.

2. Never walk in grass.

3. Never wear white kicks in the rain or wet conditions.  (This pretty much applies to all kicks that are your favs or not beaters).

4. White kicks should never be worn while working in a restaurant unless you're a patron. 

5. White kicks should always be cleaned and stored in its original box or kept protected.  

6. White kicks should never touch other kicks by any means.

• Like 1
  • Trash 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

I don't get the dirty white kicks as well.  White kicks should always stay pristine white, unless they have warn effects from factory, but even still they should he kept pristine.  

There are unwritten rules to white kicks but most peope are not sneaker heads so they just do what they do.  

I think some of the reasoning behind dirty white kicks being ok to wear is the golden goose influence and recent worn effect a couple years ago.  But still, if it not golden goose then it's not ok.  

Rules I follow for white kicks are as follows.

1. Never wear whites kicks to a Club or bar.

2. Never walk in grass.

3. Never wear white kicks in the rain or wet conditions.  (This pretty much applies to all kicks that are your favs or not beaters).

4. White kicks should never be worn while working in a restaurant unless you're a patron. 

5. White kicks should always be cleaned and stored in its original box or kept protected.  

6. White kicks should never touch other kicks by any means.

So, never wear white kicks ever….got it.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1