The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just rejoined instagram after not being on social media for 5 years. Had to make a new account bc don’t know old log in or emails. Trying to reconnect with people around the world that I haven’t been in touch with for years. Hopefully I don’t regret this.

• Like 1

Rent prices.

They are complete nonsense, be it for a room or an entire domicle. 

As I have opted out of being caught in "the rent trap" as I refuse to contribute towards making  greedy landlords financially rich as they borrow from the banks which have ostracised Me from using My degree, skills & a decade of experience such that these morally and spiritually bankrupt "landlords" benefit as they horde and stack properties as they break the Golden Rule in choosing to profit off of other people for their own selfish gains as opposed to sharing as would be the case in an ideal and perfect society as would be My preferred type of neighbour and place of abode.

TLDR. You break the Golden Rule with Matthew Luke here and I have no hesitation destroying the lives, love and ability to live with their conscience of those who would relegate Me to the compromise of a "coffin on wheels" chained to fulfilling the agendas of those who would rather see Me dead as I iterate how to Me they are just irrelevant, soulless, dead NPCs whose existence is for the purpose of teaching Me of the fact that I have opted out of their game as I refuse to play with losers as one is what they surround themselves with and I refuse to lose the ability to laugh at how deluded they are as I once was.

13 hours ago, LUGR said:

I just rejoined instagram after not being on social media for 5 years. Had to make a new account bc don’t know old log in or emails. Trying to reconnect with people around the world that I haven’t been in touch with for years. Hopefully I don’t regret this.

So far it has been cool. Was able to chat with a few people last night that I haven’t talked to in many many years. The actual layout and function does not make sense to me and it just seems like all I can see is whatever celebrity clowns they “suggest” I follow.