The Nonsense thread

Overtime

ok, here is casek and my idea. we was talkin and i wanted to make a thread to see how fast we could get it to 100 pages, thats somethig like 4000 posts. All you do is posts nonsense, no point.

Only rule is you cant post right after yourself. There is no topic, so dont stick to one, talk to people if you would like, but just keep it going. I wanna see how long it takes to make it the biggest thread on 12oz

Theo, 2blazzed, this is your calling, post all the pictures you want

That, and try and keep the "views" and "posts" about even, that would be rad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay so who is watching friends tonight?

i know i am. a lot of people dont admit watching this show because its corny and just really dumb. but i've always been a fan.

whats funny is that something would come up in my daily life and i would make a comment about friends or something and ALWAYS it seems that someone knows what i am talking about.

i'm a nerd.

i guess i am alone in this arent i?

also van helsing:thoughts? we might see it tomorrow. who knows.

also 6 year anniversary today! yay! getting some ass tonight.

i just had 4 cups of coffee....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ::running around office::

• Like 1

Originally posted by Devilush

okay so who is watching friends tonight?

i know i am. a lot of people dont admit watching this show because its corny and just really dumb. but i've always been a fan.

whats funny is that something would come up in my daily life and i would make a comment about friends or something and ALWAYS it seems that someone knows what i am talking about.

i'm a nerd.

i guess i am alone in this arent i?

also van helsing:thoughts? we might see it tomorrow. who knows.

also 6 year anniversary today! yay! getting some ass tonight.

i just had 4 cups of coffee....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ::running around office::

I'm a seinfeld nerd. Man. Fuck friends. It's going off the air for like the 7 th time. HOW MANY FINAL EPISODES HAVE THEY SAID? END IT ALREADY. SEINFELD IS THE KING FUCK FRIENDS.

Oh yeah, I watch way to much. TV.