The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/3/2024 at 11:15 AM, MOOGLE? said:

Might have watched but that boring minute long yammering at the start killed it.  Looks like a typical gathering in Madison, WI, or the typical collection of trackside oogles to be found but I'll bite.  What's a wook?

@LUGRdid you miss the important philosophical question in maybe the 2nd minute?  What is the life expectancy of a pineapple?

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Might have watched but that boring minute long yammering at the start killed it.  Looks like a typical gathering in Madison, WI, or the typical collection of trackside oogles to be found but I'll bite.  What's a wook?

@LUGRdid you miss the important philosophical question in maybe the 2nd minute?  What is the life expectancy of a pineapple?

I think a Wook is a hairy ass person, kind of like Chewbacca…..?

I didn’t watch the video. But I definitely am going to later for the pineapples.

Just now, LUGR said:

I think a Wook is a hairy ass person, kind of like Chewbacca…..?

I didn’t watch the video. But I definitely am going to later for the pineapples.

Think it's in minute 2 but he doesn't go on about it, or maybe later in the vid.  I believe a wook is another term for oogle but I'll let Dr. Moogle explain.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

@ndvwhat do we got here?

It's was something about clone a willie.  Idk, I didn't watch it. Just tooke the title for face value factuered Moogle in the mix and backed out. 

• LOL! 2

7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Think it's in minute 2 but he doesn't go on about it, or maybe later in the vid.  I believe a wook is another term for oogle but I'll let Dr. Moogle explain.

Tour kids who associate themselves the "band", Wookiefoot. Individuals in this tribe can be defined by their patchwork tails, unkempt hair, annoyingly positive and unrealistic perspective on everything all of the time, and excessive hugging. Wooks are commonly found annoying the shit out of people that are trying to party and watch music without being lectured at by a spun 18 year old with a tail.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 2

10 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Tour kids who associate themselves the "band", Wookiefoot. Individuals in this tribe can be defined by their patchwork tails, unkempt hair, annoyingly positive and unrealistic perspective on everything all of the time, and excessive hugging. Wooks are commonly found annoying the shit out of people that are trying to party and watch music without being lectured at by a spun 18 year old with a tail.

Slightly interesting in that I was bored and looked it up and got a different explanation, no mention of said band.  I guess it's funny to me because this is nowhere near a new phenomenon, it's just being rebranded or regionally rebranded.  Either way, those peeps are annoying.  You think rappers got thug wooks that follow them venue to venue?  

• Like 1

I miss the days of Internet forums poppin'. This shit was a huge part of life in the early 2000's and I still come check it often, as well as bluray.com, I'm on the forum there everyday. I miss finding your niche forum and spending hours and hours talking with like minded people. social media is just not it...

• Like 1
  • Truth 2