The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I pretty much only wear boots and sandals. I have a bunch of Vans and shell toes that I stocked up on sale when I thought it was a good idea to get back into skateboarding and I was burning through shoes every couple of weeks. But I think that ship has sailed and the 5 pairs of shoes sit in my closet.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I can't own white shoes. I also can't own white Tees. I'm finding a way to get a black smudge from bumping into my ride or mustard in that hoe immediately 

White tees are white tees, they all fade fast and never stay pristine white.  No such thing as a perfect white tee.  Which is a bummer.

• Truth 2

11 minutes ago, LUGR said:

kind of surprised considering all your white shoes rules

I'll wear white sneakers maybe twice to three times a year.  I'll wear them when I have nothing to do.  It's kinda nonsense which is right for this thread. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

@nicklesndimes I still find it wild how at some point people starting putting a price tag of worth for bansky shit.

Like that stop sign is now probably worth 100k or whatever the fuck british money is within 1 day when banksy's shit is pretty much the steven seagal of the stencil graff world at the least 

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1