The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stupid temp dental crown keeps coming off. It already partially broke eating some chips last Friday. Getting my permanent next week. This same shit happened last year. Also, how the fuck I crack both my bottom back molars in a year after never cracking a tooth in my entire life.

• Nega Props 1
  • Truth 1

50 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Stupid temp dental crown keeps coming off. It already partially broke eating some chips last Friday. Getting my permanent next week. This same shit happened last year. Also, how the fuck I crack both my bottom back molars in a year after never cracking a tooth in my entire life.

Wow that's crazy I'm literally in the same situation right now getting my two permanent crowns put on and last couple cavities filled in like two weeks.

Also I've never had teeth breaking on me til end of last and this year which is why I decided I should just go ahead and milk the Medicaid cow and get all my dental work done before going back to work since they were asking almost 20k when I was working after my dental paid.

And not just that my mom had some teeth break here recently too and I can't ever recall that happening growing up seems weird.

I think it's something in the water maybe it's the chloramine which was highly acidic and killing the good bacterias in my teas for my pot plants.

Or it's in the food that they feed us at the grocery store I've been hearing and seeing a lot about lead in cerials and now how they have new labelings on off brand pizzas like bioengineered, since when do they gotta engineer anything in a pizza?!?

My ex making food in a lab sound like some crazy science lab reverse engineering of fetal tissue, yikes! 

Also I had two of the temp ones completely break off then had to go back and have them re glue new ones, little advice just go completely on a soft food diet , or as soft as u can manage, can't wait to go back to croutons in my salads and chips and pistachios and whatnot !

Edited by cancelculttourist
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

they have new labelings on off brand pizzas like bioengineered, since when do they gotta engineer anything in a pizza?!?

breh, have you never visited the pizza thread?!

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

breh, have you never visited the pizza thread?!

Nah but I shall, I don't really buy into hippy voodoo but sometimes it's really weird random chance sorta things that follow zodiac signs  and coincidental type things that follow said signs. I would be willing to bet we are the same zodiac.

Just hopefully your not the zodiac killer though. From what I gather he still outchea somewhere, hypothetically.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Nah but I shall, I don't really buy into hippy voodoo but sometimes it's really weird random chance sorta things that follow zodiac signs  and coincidental type things that follow said signs. I would be willing to bet we are the same zodiac.

Just hopefully your not the zodiac killer though. From what I gather he still outchea somewhere, hypothetically.

9C79B99A-9B27-467A-914E-0D8C566EA322.gif

• LOL! 3

On 5/1/2023 at 8:33 AM, Photon_smasher666 said:

Last night I let my wife poop in my mouth and all over my penis too. some of the poop got into my urethra and it wasn’t pleasant. Probably won’t be doing that again, but i’m glad i gave it a try. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

24 minutes ago, LUGR said:

That entire thread is nonsense.  A while back some douche tried selling Be Someone merch.  From what douche told me, he had an anonymous cease and desist placed against him but he claimed he challenged it by which his counsel instructed him to take it to court as this would have to reveal the writers identity.  

He goes on to tell me, Union Pacific was very interested in the case as well because they would to press charges for what ever they claimed graph had ruined the property and the expense it cost to clean up.   

Short story long, the douche selling the merch, his website is gone.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1