Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/02/2020 in all sections

1. YOU HAVE TO WANT IT MORE THAN WE WANT IT FOR YOU!!! I can’t remember how Involved you were in the ALCOHOLISM thread but there is MAD support in there. I walk around now and see how fucking obvious opiod users are and we all think no one notices or that we are in control (some call themselves functioning addicts) but we’re not AT ALL and we look like death warmed over ITS REALLY FUCKING WORTH IT TO CLEAN UP get sober enough to see the bigger picture and then STAY focused on that my friend. 17 years of that shit under my belt as of 2 1/2 years ago. The ole weed is the ONLY thing that helped my withdrawals and ween off. and then tell your friends to bounce. if I’m around anyone that I know has pills or some shit -I tell them upfront DONT OFFER MY NONE. and they don’t (because it’s more for them) you have support. but again- YOU HAVE TO WANT IT MORE THAT WE WANT IT FOR YOU.
    4 points
  2. So you can survive Opiate withdrawals but Benzo/Alcohol WD can 100 % kill you. What are you taking 3-4mg a day of? If its valium/ativan that's not much, if its xanax(alprazolam), etizolam, or klonopin(clonozepam) you are in for a BAD time
    4 points
  3. 4 points
  4. Just a lil bit earlier .....
    4 points
  5. For the past 2- 2 1/2 months ive been taking benzos. Up to 3 or 4 mg a day now. Plus i drink. Not much but still enough to be harmful when mixed with the benzos. Ok so theres that, THEN my feiend got an oxy hook up where we get the 20mgs for 1 - 2 dollars a piece and morphines and shit too. Im not too dependant on the opioids rn, but i didnt take a benzo for like 6 hrs after i woke up and i was trippin out. Sometimes ill be chillin and ill have this "electrical" sensation shoot in my head and arms. Ive never had a seizure but i can tell that that is like a mini one or the early signs of one. Im gonna go to our PES and tell them all this and say im suicidal hopefully i can get in. If not im not even sure what im gonna do...
    3 points
  6. Xanax has the shortest half life, and you will feel the WD quicker but it will be over faster. Valium being the longest lasting half life and most recommened to ween
    3 points
  7. There is a middle ground between doing it all alone and going full facility; go to a MD for a kick-pack and a therapist for the mental side. My journey was a lot like the old lady who swallowed the fly, I kept moving from one to the other and basically settled on booze for the last decade of my using career. For me personally, looking back, I would have been better off to cut the bullshit and abstain from a much earlier year.
    3 points
  8. @Kults Your Current View... + Bonus Material
    3 points
  9. @Moe Szyslak- those aren't your friends. If you tell someone like that that you're quitting and they still bring it around you it's disrespect. You'll find that once you don't do that substance together you won't have much in common with that person and they're not really that great of a "friend" anyway.
    3 points
  10. If I’m passing people in the left hand lane going 80+ and some fucking dingbat gets on my ass my and feels like they need to pass me going 1 mph faster.
    3 points
  11. I gringed.... Just imagine if Male humans had to do that to attract the ladies with their balls, than picture yourself at a night club. ..... "Hey! The club was bouncing last night!" "No doubt, shit was loud too." 🤣😅😄😐😂😂
    3 points
  12. Sorry it took so fuckin long. Making a bunch of changes based upon the lessons learned on that and the last couple releases to dial out shit in tighter.
    2 points
  13. Ah shiet! Misteraven coming Thru with the mailz.
    2 points
  14. also stop drinking NOW, but only if you have enough benzos to ween off. Drinking is throwing gasoline on the fire or drinking salt water to cure dehydration when it comes to your GABA receptors.
    2 points
  15. I feel like these need to come with a boombox
    2 points
  16. very cool. love it
    2 points
  17. Best of luck buddy
    2 points
  18. I'm not really a wing guy but to be honest that shit was official enough that I confess to going back again yesterday for more
    2 points
  19. What to do really depends on your level of motivation and commitment in the moment. Given your reported physical symptoms you may wish to be evaluated to make sure you're not going to have a seizure. Realistically I imagine they'll say taper off the benzos, don't mix them with alcohol, and don't take them at all once you get past the physical symptoms. Hopefully your vitals and all that other shit are ok. Other than for your physical safety, IMO going to the hospital is kind of like saying "here, take care of this for me" for a problem you can fix yourself starting any moment you choose. Example, if you were planning to take 1mg more today, plan on .5mg instead. If you're safely able to do this yourself I'd say it might be slightly more beneficial to you, but the emphasis here is safely. Don't want to assume too far but I'm also making the assumption that you're saying you're suicidal to get admitted, not because you actually are. You've posted some good stuff over time, cool dog, nice piece of booty, stepped up your digs, will encourage your positive growth.
    2 points
  20. You should be able to ween off the dopes. Remember, just because they're in pill form from a doctor doesn't mean it's not dope, it's just cleaner dope. My suggestion, and I'm not a medical professional at all, is to not cold turkey quit something that could make you have severe physical detox symptoms. I would get a supply of the drug you're addicted to and make a plan to reduce your dosage over time until you're at zero. This is very likely not going to allow you to feel high or even "normal" since the dosage will decrease and this is the opposite of a "tolerance" where you have to continue INCREASING a dosage to feel high. Disclaimer, if you fuck yourself up it's not DHABZ's fault.....but if I were in your shoes this is what I would do. It's going to take restraint and self control. You're going to have to know that you have a pile of drugs that you can do right over there and feel "good". But, you have to play the long game with this one. You don't want to be found in your apartment after you had a stroke, seizure, or heart attack. Good luck and DM me if you need some words of encouragement.
    2 points
  21. Lol cue Daft Punk track. If you think about it this is EXACTLY how human mating works. I mean, not the whipping out the balls thing, but the showing off until females take notice.... and from the female perspective, choosing which male is the least amount like a tool bag and can provide strong children in the future.
    2 points
  22. I dunno what state you're in but people here in Texas are really happy about their guns. Road raging in TX is a poor decision.
    2 points
  23. Found this dope video on the catfish I have.
    2 points
  24. 2 points
  25. @Kults @mr.yuck Eggs Benedict w/ pulled beef, served on 2 hash browns. It was brutally good. Gave me the energy and later the want for a nap that is needed. Was solid and I'll be back.
    2 points
  26. putting shemale nipples on the nipples of the nudes of my sister so instagram wont steal my likes
    2 points
  27. Took myself for lunch alone before another child arrives tomorrow.I won't get to do this for..... ever.
    2 points
  28. 2 points
  29. honestly whoever gets elected, can get fucked. in my entire life no politician has changed my life's circumstances. my own choices determined the outcome
    2 points
  30. I've been reading a ton lately (and posting a lot less on here, accordingly). It feels good to be seeing a dent in my to-read pile. This is my 4th or so Haruf book. I would really recommend him to anyone interested in American Fiction. This was a real quick read (two afternoons and a morning). He reads somewhere between Steinbeck's darker stuff and McCarthy's minimalist prose. I'd had this in my to-read pile for several years. I lived in Pakistan for the first six years of my life so that was my initial draw to this, but I finally committed because of recent headlines about it. It was only recently translated into Urdu, and as such there have been calls for Hanif's death as the book has moments considered "blasphemous" (which I love). It was a fun read, the Le Carre quote on the front is wholly accurate, "Witty, elegant and deliciously anarchic." This is a quick read (couple hours). If you're already a skeptic or atheist this isn't likely full of new info though its a good read all the same. I would encourage anyone who identifies as a Christian to tackle the conversation. I'm about halfway through this and am looking forward to reading SEX AT DUSK--an apparent rebuttal to this. It is interesting, but after reading reviews from scientists/sociologist/anthropologists I question how truthful and objective what I've read thus far is. This was really disappointing. I'd hoped for a much more informed and "scientific" approach to the conversation, but I feel like this is written by undergrad intersectionalists and I just can't get into what they're arguing for. Hanging onto the word "slut" did a lot of disservice to their stance. Reclamation of words certainly has value, I don't think it has helped them in the slightest. I've also been reading more comics and a lot of TPBs of late. This is fucking rad. If you like dethklok, adventure time, vikings, monsters etc this is for you. Super amusing. This is okay. Apparently there are more editions coming--but the writers got busy producing Riverdale and haven't had time for it. whenever that happens and however it ends will hugely impact how I feel about it. If you LOVE Archie and zombie stories you might love it, if you're on the fence about Archie I wouldn't bother. Holy shit. I cannot wait to buy the rest of this series. Book one is pure horror gold. I haven't turned pages in a comic like this in a long fucking time. Always a sucker for watercolor painted comics.
    2 points
  31. Today I went to Lil Doddy.... it's a burger place that is a smaller offshoot of Hop Doddy. Hop Doddy is really good, Lil Doddy is pretty good too.... but not as good. Anyway, as we get to the guy that takes your order, I notice he's the same super overly chipper/helpful attitude guy that annoyed me a little bit last time. NOBODY is in that good of a mood at work. So I ordered the El Diablo, which comes with some spicy sauce and fresh jalapeno slices on it. Right after I order it mega chipper dude is like "I just have one question, are you ready for your face to melt off?" O_o So anyway, I've had this burger before, it's not spicy. You could use the spicy stuff in it for eye drops and be fine. My pet peeve is when things say they're spicy on the menu but they're like punk bitch spicy.... like might burn your 5 year olds mouth a little bit spicy. I have mad respect for restaurants that will actually make food on the verge of too hot to eat.
    1 point
  32. i’m wondering the same what is that, looks bomb
    1 point
  33. @delvthat looks tasty as fuck. Is that a fancified eggs benedict? Congrats on the new churld.
    1 point
  34. oH no tHeY HaVE mY DAtA nOW
    1 point
  35. Per the title.... A California king (mattress that is)
    1 point
  36. Weekend getaways Quality time with friends and family Drinking water
    1 point
  37. declaring a loss is a good and legal move
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00