The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I’m insanely petrified of shit touching my eyes. Could never imagine million years touch a contact lens and it’s like torture going to eye exams when they dilate your shit. Usually takes a good amount of wrestling to get in my eyes. I like wearing glasses and I look like a fuckin weirdo without them. 

I get that.  I don't have problems with that myself but I did have pre-surgery anxiety.  I wear safety eyewear at work so it was a pain in the ass wearing contacts on night shifts.  Also I'm very man pretty and have long ass eyelashes so my glasses were always filthy.  

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Kevin Bacon Tapped for Villain Role in 'Toxic Avenger' for Legendary  (Exclusive) – The Hollywood Reporter

The 6 ft distancing of Kevin Bacon. 

@NightmareOnElmStreetno disrespect taken homie. For real, though, as sad as it is, everyone that has died was out running around reckless with no masks and shit. Everyone I know that has stayed masked up has been okay. My uncle got the shit from the assisted living spot he works at. The vid smoked like 25 of their oldsters. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Haven't done as many river swims this year but that was because of the weather.  But as long as it's staying hot I'm sure I'll still get some in during September.

River swims aye. I’m not above a good river swim. In fact, I’ve swam in some of the grossest ones I know. Your River is probably not gross at all though. Overall I’m a salt water guy but these sharks got me fucked up now days. Fresh water for me. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Anyone have any greenhouse knowledge? Thinking about installing one once I’m in my new pad 

Can you be more specific, like are you talking construction/design of, or what basics you're going to need, or what?

With no knowledge of what you're going for my 1st thought is looking at how much light you'll get there throughout the day and what direction will it face.  My 2nd thought is are you planning to do something seasonal or will you try to run it year round.  You doing plants, vegetables, trees, fruits?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Zombie rising from the grave, reaching out, with a full moon. | Zombie  drawings, Halloween painting, Zombies apocalypse art

Separate point of discussion.  How old is your oldest or favorite shirt, and how fucked up does it have to be before you'll toss it?  I figure for most guys it has to look like the above, but I know some of you need everything looking clean and crisp.  I have a few that have to be around 20 years old and are pretty ragged in spots but they're still cool designs, no longer made or whatever, that I'm not ready to part with.   Still front line fashion if I ever get invited to a homeless zombie dinner party.  It's never happened to me, but have you held onto a shirt unwilling to let it go only to have a gf or whomever go behind your back and trash it?  Looking for the above image I had to laugh at seeing designers selling intentionally ripped shirts as fashion whereas my well worn battle tested shirt is considered basura.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Can you be more specific, like are you talking construction/design of, or what basics you're going to need, or what?

With no knowledge of what you're going for my 1st thought is looking at how much light you'll get there throughout the day and what direction will it face.  My 2nd thought is are you planning to do something seasonal or will you try to run it year round.  You doing plants, vegetables, trees, fruits?

Im experienced in gardening, but not experienced in greenhouses. Would probably get a kit thats 6x8. The area is well lit. Not really sure how to do it at all though. I’d like it to be 4 seasons. Idk how realistic that is. I’d be doing fruits and veggies.

@SMdoubleXL sup? Any willing free guidance on the subject? Is it more trouble than it’s worth?

Edited by Dark_Knight
I’m not mom
  • Like 1

@One Man Banned my T-shirts always used to come up missing after a year or two. A few weeks ago I saw one of my T-shirts that I hadn’t seen in over a decade. My old ladies sister came over with her daughters to dye their hair and she was rocking my Bonita Applebaum T with the neck cut out of it for ultimate comfort. I think the words “you fucking bitch,” came out under my breath as the kids walked by. They knew I was obviously talking about their mom and they thought that shit was hilarious.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Im experienced in gardening, but not experienced in greenhouses. Would probably get a kit thats 6x8. The area is well lit. Not really sure how to do it at all though. I’d like it to be 4 seasons. Idk how realistic that is. I’d be doing fruits and veggies.

@SMdoubleXL sup? Any willing free guidance on the subject? Is it more trouble than it’s worth?

@One Man Banned covered some good points. 
depending on what you plan on having in your green house. 

tings to really consider -the covering and the floor and ventilation. 
Covering will vary probbaly depending on the weather you expect year round (durability)  and how much light you want it. 
The floor/ground needs to have drainage. 
if this new pad is one you are purchasing-def worth it. Especially since you have experience in gardening. It’ll be a great area to start/acclimate your starts.  
 This is just a start for sure  

• Like 4