The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
30 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Yeah I tried looking through all the search options but I can’t figure out internet shit like 62% of the time.

Please take this opportunity to invest in the right team to complete all of your search option needs. We are professionals 62% of the time.

The other 38% be like…

FB404BE2-C1C7-439D-A754-292CF8DBA6C4.png

Edited by LUGR
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 3

Can’t see myself hangin dick with any married broads. Shits foul. And you can never trust the whole “we’re separated” thing. Why open yourself up to threats or straight up action, causing. 

In other news….damn y’all. You ever just sit back and sigh a little about how fuckin busy you are. Like even it’s all good. I have a shitload going down all at once and it’s a bitch but such is life aye. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 3

I guess I'll post here.  I have been looking for a pair of natural horn frames and came accross this thread which in 'general' is probably theist important piece of info for owning a pair of natural horn eyeglasses. 

So I thought I'd post this here incase anyone of you 4 eyes are one frame ahead of me.

Screenshot_20210821-110133_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20210821-110231_Brave.jpg

Edited by ndv
  • Props 1

37 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvI didn’t know bone glasses were a thing before just now. I don’t wear glasses.  I do have a terrible time finding sunglasses that fit my big ass dope piece without looking like I stole a kids pair.

Ive been looking through this site for a few mins https://www.cocoleni.com/sunglasses/berk

Natural horn is straight up baller status.   Hoffmann Natural and Gold & Wood are pretty much going to be your go-to highend hand made artisans, but pricey to very pricey. 

The link you provided is a mega props 👏 .  The pricing is really good compared to the very few Eyewear artisans that offer natural horn frames.  

Thanks for sharing the link. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Holy smokes bro. Those frames are uncomfortably expensive. Like in reality I start sweating at $400 for eyewear. 

I know what you mean. I just spent 400 for prescription sunglasses.  Never had a pair so I went ahead and finally pulled the trigger. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ndv said:

I have been looking for a pair of natural horn frames and came accross this thread which in 'general' is probably theist important piece of info for owning a pair of natural horn eyeglasses.

Jerry Huang is about to tHEIST important piece of your bank account.

E34D2395-8E22-4ED0-9180-C3C084D5B553.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, metronome said:

I LASIK'd years ago.  Best decision ever.

I've thought about many times and haven't revisited the advancements in lasik, due to the fact I know two people who had lasik performed at the time it just came out then years later they have gone back to wearing glasses because they said lasik eventually wears off.  

But again I haven't revisited the lasik tech and procedure so I am not sure if things have changed?  

How long has it been since your lasik, amd how much did you pay per eye?

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Maaaaaaannnnn. Fuuuuuck that. You probably got the vaccine too, you crazy bastard. 

lol. I think I’m gonna go get vaccinated this week. I’ve been playing with fire for too long and for real it doesn’t look like people are dropping dead from this shit.

@NightmareOnElmStreet you knows it, two doses of Pfizer here.  Heart still works, etc etc 

@ndv I had the procedure ~10/11 years ago and went to 20/15 eyesight.  I haven’t been tested in forever but I haven’t noticed any regression, but you are correct in that one day I’ll likely need readers.  LASIK has ‘warranty’ as well in that as long as you have cornea they will correct more than once to fix regression.  Iirc I paid roughly $2200 ish total.  Would recommend if it’s in your means, totally changed my life. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, metronome said:

@NightmareOnElmStreet you knows it, two doses of Pfizer here.  Heart still works, etc etc 

@ndv I had the procedure ~10/11 years ago and went to 20/15 eyesight.  I haven’t been tested in forever but I haven’t noticed any regression, but you are correct in that one day I’ll likely need readers.  LASIK has ‘warranty’ as well in that as long as you have cornea they will correct more than once to fix regression.  Iirc I paid roughly $2200 ish total.  Would recommend if it’s in your means, totally changed my life. 

That is good to hear.  Lasik has crossed my mind felt OK with the whole 4 eyes thing.  $2200 is very affordable.  I may look into it in the near future considering I just dropped $989 last week on an exam, eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. 

Do you still go in for yearly exams after lasik?  

2 hours ago, metronome said:

@ndvyeah that’s another perk that I’m lazy and don’t take advantage of is that you get free regular eye exams. 

I’m insanely petrified of shit touching my eyes. Could never imagine million years touch a contact lens and it’s like torture going to eye exams when they dilate your shit. Usually takes a good amount of wrestling to get in my eyes. I like wearing glasses and I look like a fuckin weirdo without them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

lol. I think I’m gonna go get vaccinated this week. I’ve been playing with fire for too long and for real it doesn’t look like people are dropping dead from this shit.

You mean from the vaccine or stupid covid. Because I’m still looking around wondering where tf all these people are dying at? I’ve turned into such a non believer I feel just like these crack pot anti vaccers. It’s kind of comical but is what it is. I don’t press anybody on wtf they want to do with themselves and honestly don’t care. But I’m still looking around my immediate world in total disbelief that we are so close to living in a dystopian society movie. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

17 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You mean from the vaccine or stupid covid. Because I’m still looking around wondering where tf all these people are dying at? I’ve turned into such a non believer I feel just like these crack pot anti vaccers. It’s kind of comical but is what it is. I don’t press anybody on wtf they want to do with themselves and honestly don’t care. But I’m still looking around my immediate world in total disbelief that we are so close to living in a dystopian society movie. 

Same 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@NightmareOnElmStreet nobodies dropping dead from the vaccine. I know several people who have died from this shit or have been seriously hospitalized. Not many of them were old as dirt either. 

Seems to be the case with nearly zero percent of anybody I know and beyond. Ever since the height of it last year I think about the trickle of social circles or family. Like how many people you know, and then how many people they know. Then lay it all out and stare at Facebook of you have it and look at the number of people that may have been unfortunate enough to die of covid or be hospitalized and I just don’t see it. Obviously it has hit different for a lot of folks but for me personally it never added up. I know a shit load of people. Anyways, I don’t mean any disrespect to anyone. 

• Truth 1

15 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

They are so close to making us present little vaccine cards everywhere you want to go. The sheer sheepery of that idea scares tf out of me. 

Already happening here. Can no longer go anywhere deemed 'non-essential' come Sept. Now talks of mandatory vaxx

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/vaccine-passport-privacy-concerns-1.6148020

• Trash 1

13 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Seems to be the case with nearly zero percent of anybody I know and beyond. Ever since the height of it last year I think about the trickle of social circles or family. Like how many people you know, and then how many people they know. Then lay it all out and stare at Facebook of you have it and look at the number of people that may have been unfortunate enough to die of covid or be hospitalized and I just don’t see it. Obviously it has hit different for a lot of folks but for me personally it never added up. I know a shit load of people. Anyways, I don’t mean any disrespect to anyone. 

Kevin Bacon Tapped for Villain Role in 'Toxic Avenger' for Legendary  (Exclusive) – The Hollywood Reporter

• LOL! 2