Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is a monumental day for me.  Last year today I received this email    and it was also after one of the darkest periods of my life.landlord In Pittsburgh fucked us all over and man

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more

Let's talk about how shitty I am with American geography. I forgot that Arkansas was a state and just got into an argument about how Mississippi was a river and not a state.

Posted Images

Older men are gross and creepy to me. If anyone is gonna be a creep-it’s gonna be me haha. 

FYI-it can still be statutory seduction if the younger person is not 21 yet and you are outside of a five year range after (younger person) is 16. 

be safe y’all 

The fifteen year range is in there, the up down from forty is 25/55 both of which I can imagine, a stretch but within the realm. Going all the way to half age from forty puts the down at 20, up at 80, which, gosh darn it, is beyond what I can see working in a healthy way.

So long out of the game for me though.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1
7 minutes ago, ndv said:

I hear what all of you are saying so I thought it would be best to add the 18 year she difference.  I am 39, she is 22.   

@where  possibly something like this?

20210131_113009.png

drink that pussy like a juice box

• LOL! 2

I have a hard time seeing that particular age difference working out. From my perspective it would be to hard to not feel paternal and treat the young woman like a child which would insert some unwelcome vibes. Bump it up a few years and make it 28 vs 46 then okay, a 22 year old can't even rent a car without special considerations. 

A fling maybe, I don't want to be too puritanical about it.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, morton said:

I have a hard time seeing that particular age difference working out. From my perspective it would be to hard to not feel paternal and treat the young woman like a child which would insert some unwelcome vibes. Bump it up a few years and make it 28 vs 46 then okay, a 22 year old can't even rent a car without special considerations. 

A fling maybe, I don't want to be too puritanical about it.

You're cool 😎  I appreciate your input.  Because I was thinking the same scenario due to the age gap regardless of how impressively mature she really is, it's not just the age gap, but more so life experiences and so forth that may potentially lead to indifference which will ultimately become a "just woke up one day and that relationship was done" scenario. 

I guess its better to put it behind and move forward.  Just trying to understand it all.  Since it was a genuine attraction.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, where said:

pics or it didnt happen

I think I may go with "it didn't happen".  Kinda thinking this through and even tho she seems a little more grounded than most of her peers around her age, it's the age diff that makes me feel weird even if it was cool with everybody.  Because like, Morton said, there's gonna be weird vibes somewhere along they way. 

But yeah, wish I could get pic of her.  A def knock out.  7-8 on a 1 to 10 scale. 

• Props 1

What sux is that is that no cell phones allowed in the building.  The entry way has detectors we walk through that detect electronic devices.  

So no pics. 😔  

@Mercer she sorta thick tho, but firm.  Give one kid and that pregnancy would make thiiick. 

Yeah, guys, my life sux right now. I am really bummed 😞 on this one.  More than I should be because of the age gap. Any other women, I would already brushed it off.  

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

Drop that pussy science on em, sennnnnn!

the pussy degrades on a linear expression relative to the circumference multiplied by experience 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1