Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.


Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is a monumental day for me.  Last year today I received this email    and it was also after one of the darkest periods of my life.landlord In Pittsburgh fucked us all over and man

I miss you guys! How is everyone?  I have been utterly consumed with work and it has been physically and mentally kiwi king my ass. The last few months have been apartment hunting.  We needed some

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more

Posted Images

On 1/21/2021 at 3:39 PM, mr.yuck said:

These scammers are getting good. I got a call today from the "electric company" saying that I should have gotten a letter in the mail stating that they were swapping out meters for smart meters. He said I was scheduled to have my service cut off temporarily but since I hadnt responded back to them, they didnt have a meter for me. He said they were going to cancel the cut off but I needed to pay $495 for the upgraded meter and then the $495 would be credited back to my account over the next 3 months.

 

At first I was thinkin 'bet. No electric bill for the next 3 months.' But then I shook that off and told this dude 'Im happy with my non smart meter, thanks.' He started explaining about how they upgraded their system and it doesnt communicate with the old meters. I told him I dont give a shit about your companies problems. If you want to upgrade your infrastructure then raise your cost per watt, Im not financing your upgrades out of my pocket to be reimbursed for it later. Fuck you.

 

Then this dude fucked up and told me that if I dont want to pay the money he will just tell the person to come by and pull my old meter anyway. I told this fuck head to go ahead and send some one over to snatch my meter and not replace it with anything and see what happens. 

 

I then told the dude I would have to call him back. He gave me a local number to call back and a direct extention to reach him at. I calmed down for a minute and called the number back expecting it to go no where. The nigerian guy answering the phone answered as the fucking electric company. 

 

If you guys want this number to fuck with these guys here it is:

 

804-999-8612

These niggas, mane.....Lol. I'm still worried about my macbook. Shit do be acting funny everynow and again. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@NightmareOnElmStreetWhat’s  goin on with the dog situation? You gonna keep it or...? 
 

 

 

Came here to ask you guys-(if you’re open to answer) what happens when you bend the dock during sex?  You know what I’m talkin bout. When you got that good goin then SNAP. 
 

anyone get bent bad? That shit hurts  us too btw  I’m sure not even near as bad 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SMdoubleXL reggie ray Renaldo has been adopted by my future brother in law. So far they are both stoked on the situation. I’m indifferent. Happy human dude is happy. 
 

On to your discussion though. Very funny and ironic since it’s been a recent chat in the homies group text. Mf’s are claiming they crack their dicks much like one cracks their fingers or necks. I have never heard of no shit like that, ever in life. There’s about 7 of us in there and 2 claim to have achieved such ridiculousness. Intentionally. Once or twice I can remember experiencing that awful dick jam when you’re really getting in there after a slip. Used to wonder if that only happened to dude ms without a 9 inch dong but I reckon everyone has a little slip now and again. 

  • LOL! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ndv said:

Ummm...  has anyone dated someone half their age?  Just curious how that went.

When I was in my late 20s I got stuck in this weird perdicament. All of the women that were my age that were single were mentally retarded maniacs. The women of qaulity that were single, didn't want to waste a second with me for legitimate reasons that I agreed with both then and still to this day.

 

So there was this never ending stream of 18, 19, 20, and 21, year olds that didnt give a shit about anything. They all had the same basic traits; annoying, stupid, and needy, which were the result of being inexperienced in life. I cant imagine it gets any better with age.

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

When I was in my late 20s I got stuck in this weird perdicament. All of the women that were my age that were single were mentally retarded maniacs. The women of qaulity that were single, didn't want to waste a second with me for legitimate reasons that I agreed with both then and still to this day.

 

So there was this never ending stream of 18, 19, 20, and 21, year olds that didnt give a shit about anything. They all had the same basic traits; annoying, stupid, and needy, which were the result of being inexperienced in life. I cant imagine it gets any better with age.


I hear ya, and honestly, I did give her my number but now I wish I didn't and hoping  she doesn't call because I now feel awkward and weird about it due to the age gap.  Plus what you said about the annoying, stupid, needy, traits thing is the other driving factor of my turn off.

Live and learn  Plus this was the first time I considered/did this.  

This will go down in the nonsense thread for me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With a few exceptions-I’ve only been attracted to/fucked with/dated younger than myself. 
 

my current is three years older than my kid 
we have a 15 yr gap. 

 

Do you think it’s different when it’s a younger man/older woman? 

  • Like 2
  • Pause 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@ndvi dated a girl a decade younger than me once, b/c beggars can't be choosers haha(no we actually just linked up and kind of discovered we had fun together...for a time). it was a pretty big age gap as i was just about to turn 28, you do the math.., but it was chill and her parents were cool w/ it. i hung out with her and her family a number of times and everything everything was amicable. in the longrun though, not sure if it was her age or that we were not getting along very much any more, after about a year she replaced me with another guy with zero warning i was bummed haha

 

@SMdoubleXLin my experience, and i know its a cliché to say this, love is love and it doesn't really matter what the age difference is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ndv said:


I hear ya, and honestly, I did give her my number but now I wish I didn't and hoping  she doesn't call because I now feel awkward and weird about it due to the age gap.  Plus what you said about the annoying, stupid, needy, traits thing is the other driving factor of my turn off.

Live and learn  Plus this was the first time I considered/did this.  

This will go down in the nonsense thread for me.

Dont get me wrong, if youre just looking for a good time, its great. This was also the time I met my wife who is a lot younger than me. I was so used to these trash young girls, I just assumed she was older when I met her. I dont know how old you are but I would never try to seriously date some one half my age right now. That would make them 20 years younger than me and still not old enough to drink.😅

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@SMdoubleXL I dated a girl when I was 21 that was 27. When I was chattin her up at the club, I didnt believe her when she told me how old she was so I jokingly told her I was about to be 30. We dated for about a year before she found out I was about to turn 22 and the wheels fell off. I can say pretty definitively that women in general are looking for older men, security, father replacement. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 4:15 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

With a few exceptions-I’ve only been attracted to/fucked with/dated younger than myself. 
 

my current is three years older than my kid 
we have a 15 yr gap. 

 

Do you think it’s different when it’s a younger man/older woman? 

 

I don't think there's really a difference really.  This one here is 18 year gap.  

 

But very mature and level headed for her age, I am impressed, plus I noticed an immediate attraction that was mutual.  The compatibility is definitely there.  I just never considered someone that young not even 12 - years younger.  

 

23 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndvi dated a girl a decade younger than me once, b/c beggars can't be choosers haha(no we actually just linked up and kind of discovered we had fun together...for a time). it was a pretty big age gap as i was just about to turn 28, you do the math.., but it was chill and her parents were cool w/ it. i hung out with her and her family a number of times and everything everything was amicable. in the longrun though, not sure if it was her age or that we were not getting along very much any more, after about a year she replaced me with another guy with zero warning i was bummed haha

 

@SMdoubleXLin my experience, and i know its a cliché to say this, love is love and it doesn't really matter what the age difference is.

 

I hear you on both reponces.  Honestly I break ups happen all the time regardless of age so this where you responce to smxxl is truth.  

 

I am not sure tho, I basically told her I am attracted to you and I am aware it's mutual, there's no denying it. And she responds with I know, I just don't date someone I work with.  Considering her recent relationship came to an end and yes they did work together and it was awkward for her.  Which I completely understand where she is coming from and here concern and respect that.  But...  the work thing can completely change  over night.  Big company, where we could work the same schedule and never run into one another.  

 

So I am a bit confused, we click so genuinely and at this point I am working very different and soft approach.  

 

Anyhow, I appreciate you all sharing your experiences of you past.  It helps me determin my next step.  It just sucks tho.  Because I rarely put myself out there and when I do it's because the other person has a lot and it's that which it takes to get me to approach. 

 

On a side note tho, is it weird i find myself bursting with confidence when getting turned down?  I mean it's supposed to be the opposite. But No! Not for me, I feel better about myself.  I guess it could be that I am understanding my introvertness (which I am an extreme introvert) that may be causing this crazy balance of rejection.  Idk?  What-evs - I'll just roll with it. 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...