The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I believe their are some tax benefits...

but you wouldn’t know anything about that...

Bruh. I have this terrible feeling that Im gonna have to start selling crack to pay off all my past dues within this lifetime. I dont think there is any marriage benefit that's gonna ease the burn from the IRS's BIG DICK STYLES (tm). My accountant has had my past due shit Im trying to get ammended for days on end now. They were supposed to call me today. They probably called the IRS and were like "Just go lock that fool up."

43 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@LUGRis clearly just umad cause you ftl on taxes lol. I salute that shit and openly announce the day I have a house and a multifamily im dome with those bastards. 

You probably are going to have to sell your crack to bounce back.

good luck

• LOL! 1

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more shit. I didnt know where eles to post this achievement.

• Like 1
  • Props 4
  • LOL! 4

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more shit. I didnt know where eles to post this achievement.

Are you talking about the motherfuckers who call us contractors? Or normal every scammers. THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE THE WORST. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Kults said:

hanging on. cravings are pretty much gone but I’m missing it sometimes 

29C974A6-E6C3-4AF6-80D8-21E1B071504D.jpeg

Yeah, that's what happens to me from time to time.  It crosses my mind to ask for one but it's just a spur of the moment urge and I do not follow through.  Don't wanna screw that up.   

The smell, well, it's always gonna smell like a cigarette, but smelling it on someone, is a different take.  For me, it's more so a horrible smell and I think to my self, 'dang, I smeeled like that!?'  A huge turn off for me now. 

Your breathing should be noticeably better now considering the 114 days.  After a year, you won't notice much of a breathing difference but you will over time.  

Anyhow, that's great to hear, I am happy you stayed with the campaign.  Keep it up!!

• Props 2

4 hours ago, ndv said:

Yeah, that's what happens to me from time to time.  It crosses my mind to ask for one but it's just a spur of the moment urge and I do not follow through.  Don't wanna screw that up.   

The smell, well, it's always gonna smell like a cigarette, but smelling it on someone, is a different take.  For me, it's more so a horrible smell and I think to my self, 'dang, I smeeled like that!?'  A huge turn off for me now. 

Your breathing should be noticeably better now considering the 114 days.  After a year, you won't notice much of a breathing difference but you will over time.  

Anyhow, that's great to hear, I am happy you stayed with the campaign.  Keep it up!!

It’s been a few years now for me. Lost count but I reckon around 7. Most of the time after the initial year or 2 hump I never really thought about or missed it. This last year. The worst most boring ass nonsense year ever, I thought about it a lot. Came mighty close at a few gatherings but managed to steer away. It’s kinda fuckin weird why it’s been crossing my mind though and it brings things full circle. I initially started smoking out of trying to make new friends in college where I knew absolutely no one. Used to carry a lighter around between classes Lolol. I didn’t even smoke. It’s lame looking back but that shit actually worked but also got me hooked on the cancer sticks. Never entered into the pack a day or 2 in 10 years-Ish though. Anyhow excuse the rant but the point I was getting at is THE FUCKING SMELL on some peoples. You become so sensitive to it and when I think about myself smelling like that it makes me fuckin sick yo. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

Do any of you with little girl children discipline them physically? I just went upside my neices head like she was some random hoodrat and didnt feel bad about it.

Im not sure who taught these girls that its okay to slap men in the face "as a joke" or what ever, but I dont play that shit.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Do any of you with little girl children discipline them physically? I just went upside my neices head like she was some random hoodrat and didnt feel bad about it.

Im not sure who taught these girls that its okay to slap men in the face "as a joke" or what ever, but I dont play that shit.

All of my nieces are civilized but one,  she'll out of nowhere smack me, and I am instantaneous with a smack right back.  Problem is she never learns, and is always crying foul play but everyone knows she's misbehaving.  

So, no, I stand with with you on Uncles Against Bad Nieces aka Smack Attack.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 2

@ndvhow old are your neices. Mine are 13 and are getting dangerously close to interacting with little boys that might not play that shit either. 

I know when I was in highschool there was this girl that needed a ride home. She promised this car full of MFers some head for the ride and when she didn't, they jumped her and beat her so bad one of her eyes popped out.

I some times feel like Im the only one worried about how these girls act and the level of crazy that's really out there waiting for them.

@mr.yuck knocking children out like Kramer at karate lolz.  IMHO y'all wrong.  Don't hit a kid (least not like that for that reason).  Would encourage you to consider what her behavior toward you is about.  I think you're right tho, girls shouldn't slap guys, they need to know how to throw a proper punch.  Maybe teach them how to scrap a bit.  Channel that aggression.

DimpledCharmingEmu-size_restricted.gif

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvhow old are your neices. Mine are 13 and are getting dangerously close to interacting with little boys that might not play that shit either. 

I know when I was in highschool there was this girl that needed a ride home. She promised this car full of MFers some head for the ride and when she didn't, they jumped her and beat her so bad one of her eyes popped out.

I some times feel like Im the only one worried about how these girls act and the level of crazy that's really out there waiting for them.

5 - 17 

It could be a phase. 

The one I smack is 5

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I also hope you both handled yourself by going back and being like

tenor.gif

or

BowedExcellentIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.g

I came down on it. Lol.

To clear some things up, I dont think hitting kids is an effective tool in raising them. That being said, I will knock a kids shit in the dirt if they want to square up like they are the ultimate gangster of the world.

That's not a bad idea, though, of teaching these little girls how to throw a punch instead of slapping. 

I think she did it as a joke because that's how she interacts with her brothers and sisters. She realized she fucked up as soon as she did it and then she really realized she fucked up when she caught these hands, son. 

Her older brother tried to check me a few years ago. I dont know what happens to little boys when they get around 90 lbs. and all of a sudden they think they can ass fuck the world.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

@Kultsthat list might as well just be tittles how to not be a dick. I know this because a acquaintance of my who considers herself a real “friend” once gave me a book titled...”how to not be a dick”. All the same principles lol. 

@mr.yuck I have a terrible temper and have 100% given my daughter the business, but for basically all reasons not just for being handsy. Corporal punishment is og effective and should have never went away. In recent times I have starts going quite soft on her and I’ve already noticed the fear dwindling and swiftly being replaced with too many bold behaviors. If I could post images I would use the “change my mind” meme because if you have half a brain and eyes that work good, you fuckin CANT. Just look around at the entire state of our whole country. No ones afraid of catching an ass whoopin because the parents stopped putting hands on whole generations. Bring back the nuclear family, minus the racism, homophobia and fear of mental health issues lololol. 

• Like 1