The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Okay. This list is clownin. I will add the Blair witch project

Titanic

ET

Full Metal Jacket

Goonies

Any of the Harry Potters

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

the Blair witch project

Some of these are never forgive action…

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Im gonna have to check all of those out. You know it’s bad when you check out on an entire genre.

Let me know what you thought 

I’m really picky with recent stuff too. It all sucks but every once in awhile one of them rises above the trash 

• Truth 1

not 100% sure but think it's short for dill hole.

my mum used to say 'you're being a dill" when she was unimpresssed (but not necessarily angry).

Like when it's 1985 and you're trying to demonstrate breakdancing and you hit your head on the corner of the couch.

image.png.96f4add7482b3fcb5e732a868cefaa07.png

Edited by Schnitzel
rem=oved dill is a herb comment
  • LOL! 3

On 7/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, nicklesndimes said:

well there's one i've seen, and have a story to go with it:

saw "blair witch project" in theaters when it came out. rode my bike there. was mad young, early teens.....

there was a part of the neighborhood i grew up in that was still being developed. just dark empty, unfinished houses in a clearing with basically just a dirt access road for the people building the homes. had to cut thru it at night to get home after just seeing the movie.

remember being scared for my life lol

Breh. I went and saw this when it came out with a crew of homies. Middle school, can’t remember what grade exactly. All I can say is we came out of that theater FUUCCCCCKED UP lololol. Next day at school the whole place was talkin about how gnarly it was. Literally everyone thought it was real. Mad little kids corny0ners. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

General question I figured would be best placed here..

The other day I was offered a promotion of somewhat at my job.. essentially an event supervisor, meaning I'd be the face of the parties that the host would greet and talk to, making sure food goes out on time and in order and assisting in taking drink orders if there isn't a beverage package available.. higher hourly, higher tip out but I'd stay in the room I'm in now instead of going to the fine dining restaurant in the same hotel.. wouldn't mind the extra cash for sure but I do wanna get behind the bar back in the fine dining spot (as everyone does).. was given the option to test the waters for the holidays and see how I like it but I'm indifferent about it tbh..

I do wanna be in the other room, BUT, I don't wanna be stuck in the industry neither.. my whole idea was to get behind the bar to make some extra cash, cut myself down to 4 days and invest in this voice over work and have 3 days off to 1, do the voice over work I'd get and 2, have some extra time with my boy when I get him from his mother.. I mean I could do it and stack some extra cash for the time being.. maybe I'm just bugging and taking it the wrong way idk.. just also funny why these people don't take the initiative to do some pre set up for these big ass parties we get which imo is second hand and obvious rather than running around for an hour and a half setting up all frantically.. but hey if you wanna pay me more for having common sense the fuck it..

What say yous guise..? Take the position? Get back behind the bar? Am I typing too much? Most likely... 

• Like 1

preciate the feed back my dudes.. and yeah i think i am just taking it to the chest for some weird reason and overthinking it too much.. just gonna let em know whats up and test the waters for the holiday season.. either way if shits wack i can go right on into the other room but for now i can absofuckinglutely take some extra cash to achieve some short term goals of mine for the time being..

party on wayne..🤘🏽

• Like 1
  • Props 2

On 7/23/2021 at 11:28 AM, Tails0nE said:

General question I figured would be best placed here..

The other day I was offered a promotion of somewhat at my job.. essentially an event supervisor, meaning I'd be the face of the parties that the host would greet and talk to, making sure food goes out on time and in order and assisting in taking drink orders if there isn't a beverage package available.. higher hourly, higher tip out but I'd stay in the room I'm in now instead of going to the fine dining restaurant in the same hotel.. wouldn't mind the extra cash for sure but I do wanna get behind the bar back in the fine dining spot (as everyone does).. was given the option to test the waters for the holidays and see how I like it but I'm indifferent about it tbh..

I do wanna be in the other room, BUT, I don't wanna be stuck in the industry neither.. my whole idea was to get behind the bar to make some extra cash, cut myself down to 4 days and invest in this voice over work and have 3 days off to 1, do the voice over work I'd get and 2, have some extra time with my boy when I get him from his mother.. I mean I could do it and stack some extra cash for the time being.. maybe I'm just bugging and taking it the wrong way idk.. just also funny why these people don't take the initiative to do some pre set up for these big ass parties we get which imo is second hand and obvious rather than running around for an hour and a half setting up all frantically.. but hey if you wanna pay me more for having common sense the fuck it..

What say yous guise..? Take the position? Get back behind the bar? Am I typing too much? Most likely... 

it’s kind of trippy but I am essentially in the same kind of boat. Only difference is I sought out to just cut the middle man all together and one up myself to no long have a boss. Working for myself now and the sole reason was to have a couple of days per week to work on art shit at the new studio I planned to acquire. Well giving yourself that type of promotion turns out comes with a lot more responsibility and time consumption than I originally thought. You’re not going to be stuck though unless you choose to do so. Or be so…Point is, step in the direction that makes the most sense and don’t lose sight of the end goal while you’re trying to get there. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two different married broads threw it at me this week - I wouldn’t give them any play. /nh

Thoughts?

I know some of you scumbags have hit some married bitches up. I got a boy whose wife does the hot wife type shit - that’s different in my opinion. 

I’m not down for the sancho role.

Shit one of them was banging bro - just my type. smh. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Two different married broads threw it at me this week - I wouldn’t give them any play. /nh

Thoughts?

I know some of you scumbags have hit some married bitches up. I got a boy whose wife does the hot wife type shit - that’s different in my opinion. 

7858C176-71A9-40F6-B492-7D79CE9AE846.thumb.jpeg.50572775e54149062218a7e3c94b11fb.jpeg

I’ve only been in the situation once. I had some chick dip out on her fiancé to come ride dick for a couple months. I didn’t give a shit cuz I didn’t really know the dude but we had a lot of mutual friends that were filling him in on all the details. I eventually ran into the girls exfiance at a strip club a month later. I thought I was in for a scrap but the dude didn’t even want to look at me. I ended up buying him and his homie a couple pitchers and was basically like “keep your head up dog”. That girl destroyed that man. It wasn’t a good feeling to be a part of that even though I know if it wasn’t me, it would have been some one else. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

It sounds like a full on affair awaits and that you prefer to respect her and yourself by not letting that get off the ground.

pics/s

A coworker of mine walked in on his wife getting fucked so he dropped back the the kitchen to get a knife, when he came back into the bedroom the dude shot him in the midsection. Self defense said the judge. 

I prefer my days not to resemble an opera and so endeavor to keep it pretty mellow on doing anything that someone might want to stab me for, but, if it is meant to be then it will be.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

11 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Thoughts?

I am not sure if it is considered cheating if you use headsets.  May wanna try these. 

Screenshot_20210815-102907_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-102916_Brave.jpg

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2