Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The general discussion thread within our general discussion.


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

 

Have you tried asking a Sovereign Citizen?  They have great advice on doing taxes.

I do have a friend thats convinced he is a sovereign citizen all while being entrenched in the government and all of their trappings by owning his own business. I like his stances on taxes and his situation is favorable to mine when it comes to such. Accepting only cash leaves nothing to report. I have to play along with the rules the way I am set up. So if Im going to play by their rules for the time being, I want to employ every tactic that billionaires employ to pay the least possible.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is a monumental day for me.  Last year today I received this email    and it was also after one of the darkest periods of my life.landlord In Pittsburgh fucked us all over and man

I miss you guys! How is everyone?  I have been utterly consumed with work and it has been physically and mentally kiwi king my ass. The last few months have been apartment hunting.  We needed some

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I do have a friend thats convinced he is a sovereign citizen all while being entrenched in the government and all of their trappings by owning his own business. I like his stances on taxes and his situation is favorable to mine when it comes to such. Accepting only cash leaves nothing to report. I have to play along with the rules the way I am set up. So if Im going to play by their rules for the time being, I want to employ every tactic that billionaires employ to pay the least possible.

 

Hrm.  Well that's tough then, because they do it in part by being in the income bracket they are, and by having political friends who make laws that give them breaks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

 

Hrm.  Well that's tough then, because they do it in part by being in the income bracket they are, and by having political friends who make laws that give them breaks.

 

My understanding of tax law is that it is open to interpretation. You do as you please, take the deductions you want and if you get called on your shit, you either pay up or you plead your case in court. In the latter of the two situations, it helps to already have incredibly deep pockets. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

My understanding of tax law is that it is open to interpretation. You do as you please, take the deductions you want and if you get called on your shit, you either pay up or you plead your case in court. In the latter of the two situations, it helps to already have incredibly deep pockets. 

 

BTW, not sure where I learned this "fact" but supposedly you know who is worst in terms of paying taxes and doing so correctly?  IRS employees.

  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just watching one of these murder shows and they were trting to bully the shit out of the last person who saw them alive into confessing. They had mad witnesses to clear them of any wrong doing. That didnt stop these police from trying though. I told my wife "Fuck that. I hope Im never the last person to see some one alive." She told me "You have, you just dont know it yet." And now for real im not sure if shes trying to tell me something or just being an asshole and playing off my irrational fear of being scooped up by the feds one day.

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Are there any pros to being married as opposed to just enjoying each others company?


I believe their are some tax benefits...

 

but you wouldn’t know anything about that...

  • LOL! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LUGR said:


I believe their are some tax benefits...

 

but you wouldn’t know anything about that...

Bruh. I have this terrible feeling that Im gonna have to start selling crack to pay off all my past dues within this lifetime. I dont think there is any marriage benefit that's gonna ease the burn from the IRS's BIG DICK STYLES (tm). My accountant has had my past due shit Im trying to get ammended for days on end now. They were supposed to call me today. They probably called the IRS and were like "Just go lock that fool up."

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@LUGRis clearly just umad cause you ftl on taxes lol. I salute that shit and openly announce the day I have a house and a multifamily im dome with those bastards. 

 

You probably are going to have to sell your crack to bounce back.

 

good luck

  • LOL! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more shit. I didnt know where eles to post this achievement.

  • Like 1
  • Props 4
  • LOL! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I finally triggered one of these scam callers hard enough to make him break character and go full Indian ape shit on me. He told me to suck his dick and I was a cock sucker mother fucker and some more shit. I didnt know where eles to post this achievement.

Are you talking about the motherfuckers who call us contractors? Or normal every scammers. THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE THE WORST. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...