The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to check the mail at my moms today and there was a new leak in her god damn ceiling. I dont remember if I called my moms a bitch today or just told her to pump her brakes when she started talking about selling her condo and turning my sun room into an inlaw suite. 

• LOL! 1

On 2/1/2021 at 8:48 PM, ndv said:

@mr.yuck  a big part of me wants to so I am gonna see what happens.  thanks for the encourage. 

I dump this idea 100%. Let’s say you get in there. Cool. Then what? You maybe end up getting in there for a second time. Then a third and the next thing you know it’s meet the parents time. I speak for myself in this scenario. But I might slap the shit out my daughter for bringin a nigga home damn near 2 decades older lol. Fuck that. As I was saying to @SMdoubleXLanything over like 6/7 years to me is a hard na. Unless you’re really good at smash and dash and keep it a buck. 

@mr.yucknot sure if serious about callin yo momma a bitch. you wildin if so lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Let’s talk in-law suites though....would y’all? My moms chill enough for that all day. Absolutely would. Especially with these damn kids yo. Foh. “Yo ma! I’m not coming back from this happy hr. See you tmrw when I get home from work. Make sure ———— eats her vitamins!” Deuces. Ahhhh. Delightful. splendid.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

6 hours ago, morton said:

Nope, it is a bad idea. The risk to the relationship is too great. If there is no practical alternative then do what you gotta, but no need to accelerate it IMO.

Lol are you talking about @ndv and his 15 yr old gf or @mr.yuck and his mommas in law suite?? I feel like that comment could apply to both situations Lolol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

Alright.  So I did some thinking based off all of y'alls experiences, comments, concerns, and so forth.  

I am gonna have to let this one pass.  Which for the past 2 days I have been blowing her off.  Now that I am avoiding convo with her, I think she is beginning to pick up on that and it may now have the attract attention effect.  

Which could go in any direction of good or bad.  ????

Now that I have lost drive due to the (Oontz Council) circumstances.  I wish I had a pic of her to share with you guys, the photo would def go in the 'Girls in leggins' thread amongst a few others and  y'all would probably slap me silly for passing all while NOES would take back everything he said. 

😔 life.

Edited by ndv

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Ask her if she plans on using it then also tell her to make it worth it. Then also show the guys on the internet.

I'll see what I can do.  And yes, if something comes of it tue Oontz Family will be the first to know. 

• Like 1

I can’t quote myself because I don’t remember but I for damn sure wouldn’t advise AGAINST a smash... @ndvFuck all that. I would definitely hit just about any hotness old or young but it would be just that. Those kind of gaps aren’t for real auto ship status imo though. My aunt married a dude who was in his early 70’s when she was like 45/50. Not for money but teh real love I reckon. They were happy as hell and he died around 89. I think that shit is weird. But who tf am I.? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I can’t quote myself because I don’t remember but I for damn sure wouldn’t advise AGAINST a smash... @ndvFuck all that. I would definitely hit just about any hotness old or young but it would be just that. Those kind of gaps aren’t for real auto ship status imo though. My aunt married a dude who was in his early 70’s when she was like 45/50. Not for money but teh real love I reckon. They were happy as hell and he died around 89. I think that shit is weird. But who tf am I.? 

So he gets 6+ years with a woman that loves him before he dies, shit doesn’t sound horrible 

• Truth 2

Here's how age math works: once a woman hits 50 she might as well be 1000. The only time it reverses is when there is a + 10 age difference between her and her man. Then she might as well be 21, but only to the old man smashin.

Lol. I was talkin with my dad several years ago about girls and he started using young in the place of hot. The conversation was confusing at first until I clarified 

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

Here's how age math works: once a woman hits 50 she might as well be 1000. The only time it reverses is when there is a + 10 age difference between her and her man. Then she might as well be 21, but only to the old man smashin.

Lol. I was talkin with my dad several years ago about girls and he started using young in the place of hot. The conversation was confusing at first until I clarified 

0CE280EE-510B-49D7-93D7-35CC50CA2427.jpeg

Edited by where
  • LOL! 2

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Nevermind. I was looking at in a different way. 

Edited by ndv

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Shit, I got that backwards. He started using hot in the place of young. That makes a big difference contextually. Carry on.

The way I was looking at your original post.  I thought it may make an older women feel special if young was slang for a hot older women.  You know, like she ages well. 

Maybe using the 'young'  word would be some Jewish mind tricks with the 40+ women. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Apologies up front for the tired reference, but cue Paul Hogan  with a Playboy in one hand and a Hustler in the other saying "That's not a cunt, this is a cunt!"

Zaaaaaaapp

I caught crocodile dundee 2 on tv the other day and noticed a super young Stephen Root and then after looking it up realized that was his first movie.

I like rewatching old movies like death watch and catching like a young lawrence fishburn playing gang member #3.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Zaaaaaaapp

I caught crocodile dundee 2 on tv the other day and noticed a super young Stephen Root and then after looking it up realized that was his first movie.

I like rewatching old movies like death watch and catching like a young lawrence fishburn playing gang member #3.

Or Jeff goldblum as freak 1

• Truth 1