What you buying w your tax return?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is the first and greatest year of Uncle Sam fuckery I’ve ever scored. In a big way. It’s going to get me out of a lot of problems at a gnarly turn in life. Mostly recent debts and credit fixings, but I’ll be helping out some family members, and probably a new laptop. Maybe a plane ticket (honk honk @KILZ FILLZ) Grateful ass ninja over here for sure.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I got fucked last year for the first time in the history of paying my taxes. I’m expecting the same this year. 

I changed my tax structure a few years ago. Businesses I do work for no longer report my income and neither do I. I havent filed in the past 2 years. Im gonna see how that works out for me.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I haven't filed in like 2 years..... and I'm hoping I don't owe some stupid massive amount.  My hope is that I picked wisely on my options so that I owe very little.  But I dunno.  I should probably figure that out.  Does anyone know how to do that without talking to the IRS and saying well how much money do you want guise?

@Dirty_habiT I've used turbo tax for the last several years and have been happy with the cost-to-pain-in-the-ass ratio compared to previous years of using  H&R. 

years ago I used a friend of a friend who was an actual tax accountant (not h&r employee) and he was awesome and organized, depending on how much you made it might be worth your time to sit down with a real person.

good luck @mr.yuckunless the boogaloo kicks off I don't see that going well for you in the long term

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

29 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

good luck @mr.yuckunless the boogaloo kicks off I don't see that going well for you in the long term

No i dont think so either. I ran into some insurance snafu a few years ago that made me shut down my old business and start a new one so i could continue to opperate. So i havent filed at all since i created this entity.

• 2 weeks later...