Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm very much considering re running the forum tee in a new color way. I know a lot of you missed out and a lot of you that managed to buy, likely would appreciate a chance to get a new crisp one. To keep it fair to those that jumped on it originally, I don't think I'll do black or if I do, there will be some changes to the design to separate it from the original. I'm thinking the same tee on white would look super clean, but will open this up to discussion.

Not saying I'm doing it for sure, but if enough of you guys show enough enthusiasm, it'll help sway my decision on it. Drop a comment, tag another 12oz head, post on instagram or hit up an old friend. Lets see if there's enough interest to make this happen.

@Mercer @psm026  @Grassy Knowles @glorydays  @Kults  etc, etc...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I'm very much considering re running the forum tee in a new color way. I know a lot of you missed out and a lot of you that managed to buy, likely would appreciate a chance to get a new crisp one. To keep it fair to those that jumped on it originally, I don't think I'll do black or if I do, there will be some changes to the design to separate it from the original. I'm thinking the same tee on white would look super clean, but will open this up to discussion.

Not saying I'm doing it for sure, but if enough of you guys show enough enthusiasm, it'll help sway my decision on it. Drop a comment, tag another 12oz head, post on instagram or hit up an old friend. Lets see if there's enough interest to make this happen.

White tees are great when new but I feel they age the fastest. Would love a grey one if that's a possibility, not necessarily just for this release but future ones as well

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I'd grab a grey or red version of this tee for sure...i loved the spell out tee in red you gave me.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kults said:

White tees are great when new but I feel they age the fastest. Would love a grey one if that's a possibility, not necessarily just for this release but future ones as well

You know, lately I have been pondering what kinda useful knowledge I have that I could bring to the 12oz Table (new forum topic) and your response makes for a good washing remedy I use for all of my T-Shirts.   I have been able to retain a Bright White Tee as well as color Tees not not fade or at least fade so quickly.  

However, Kults, you are correct, as I see this with low quality cotton (White) tees which is not avoidable but more so my remedy delays the aging (yellowing process).

I'll start a new topic on Home remedy cleaners that work and hopefully everyone can contribute to or at least take-a-way from to use. 

• Props 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

You know, lately I have been pondering what kinda useful knowledge I have that I could bring to the 12oz Table (new forum topic) and your response makes for a good washing remedy I use for all of my T-Shirts.   I have been able to retain a Bright White Tee as well as color Tees not not fade or at least fade so quickly.  

However, Kults, you are correct, as I see this with low quality cotton (White) tees which is not avoidable but more so my remedy delays the aging (yellowing process).

I'll start a new topic on Home remedy cleaners that work and hopefully everyone can contribute to or at least take-a-way from to use. 

https://www.thespruce.com/how-to-use-laundry-bluing-2146367

https://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Stewarts-Bluing-1101-MPLS-8oz/dp/B001NEMV3Q

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

• Props 2

13 minutes ago, glorydays said:

@misteravenI'm gonna post this on IG

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE TEES SO FAR

I love all of them but from a design standpoint, the choice of artwork....its fucking beautiful 

20200423_080156.jpg

Until Death tee is long gone, but am slowly working up a part 2. I might have that Shoot 1st tee in the archive batch. DM me if you're looking for a crisp one for the closet.