Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dead Island is fairly good, it's essentially Dead Rising in first person view. also similar because of the modifying of weapons and how you're able to modify them - DR: combo cards. DI: blueprints. There's variations of zombies (including humans with weapons), most of them are able to run. The combat is quite straightforward. Most missions usually require you to go to a location to obtain an item then bring it back to whoever assigned the mission. Gameplay wise it reminds me of Oblivion in the sense it's set in an open world with certain areas consisting of various people etc.. There's also pick-up truck/jeep type vehicles to use. I'd say it's worth getting.

I like the new GTA trailer. Los Santos looks good. The colours are swell, and there looks like there will be some country side, which GTA IV lacked.

untitled-12i70f.gif

I'm guessing that the character starts off with money, goes broke from the economic meltdown while trying to be legit, and turns back to crime.

I feel that there is quite a bit of cheating going on in Black Ops....I quit playing for a few months and at that time I had a KD of 1.18 which isn't great by any means but for me that's pretty good....Since going back to it my KD has dipped to .94 I think it has something to do with me always being the host I don't know, but My bulllets don't seem to do as much damage as everyone elses...even cooked grenades aren't blowing up anymore. Can't wait till next week for MW3.

Also I play the single player modes on BF and COD and they're pretty good usually. BF online is just too slow for me and the maps are way to big for the amount of players on xbox, I personally do not like walking around for 3 or 4 minutes not seeing anybody at all then getting sniped out of no where by a camper. I like action in my first person shooters...I'm only buying MW3, BF3 will just be a rental for me.

Just seen the new GTA V trailer... shit's official...

I don't know if it's going to be all of San Andreas... looks like it might just be Los Santos... I could be wrong...

That shit definitely had the L.A. vibe down though... smog, homeless people on skid row, Venice Beach, etc...

I'm glad they're redoing the old cities from PS2/Xbox...