Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This game "WatchDogs" looks incredible... Makes me wanna upgrade the RAM & graphics card just to play it.

Me and BBS have been going crazy over when this is coming out. Looks amazing. Sadly they say its not going to be for this generation, they're going to wait for the next system to come out, before they release it. From what I've heard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw the commercials for "Watch Dogs" and "The Line" the other day and i got really excited. But in all honestly besides the new COD i am saving my fucking money until GTA comes out next year. That shit looks ridiculous. I can't wait to ride a bike around L.A.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried playing GTA 4 for a while the other day and got turned off by how terrible the aiming/shooting system is. I don't remember it being so bad when I beat the game. Still a great game though and I hope the new one fixes that issue. Mafia 2 was a good game too, I beat it on PC.

Definitely gonna cop just cause for the PS3.

As for minecraft, I just don't get it. The game confuses me. So I don't think it's my type of game

• 3 weeks later...