Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ps3 overheated last week.

Took it apart today and installed a 19 blade fan and some new thermal paste.

Its been on an hour or so and hasnt even hit the loud fan setting while playing NHL the whole time.

Bought a 60gb ps3 for 75 bucks from a guy on craigslist that said it was overheating. Fixed that today too by putting some new paste in there and cleaning it out real good. It had what looked to be a melted m&m inside it.....lol...nurgas.

Its been on in the bedroom since I fixed it up.

Im not sure what to do with 3 ps3s now. i barely play one.

Been playing Fallout 3.

I beat it again, but forgot if you dont do the side missions before the final mission, you cant go back..

I AM DISSAPOINT.

naw...you gotta get the broken steel dlc .all fallout 3 dlc is free now. theres a few side missions that you cant do if you miss them but they dont matter much in the grand scheme.

but that said after putting in like 130 hours in with all dlc minus zeta the only place i didnt map out was the dc area..shit was stupid insane tunnel crawling.

started newvegas last month with no dlc or patches... all i can say is holy fuck broken missions on 360 galore...and arcade wont wear a hooker outfit... its good but the cons of roaming around and fucking up missions are to great without a guide handy.

oh and just played dead island for 6 hours at the girls pad....propane tank is the greatest weapon ever.. also the map is fuckin huge and ai is awesome..

lol 7 percent driving a truck filled with propane tanks in the back....... fucking epic.

hmm nvmnd http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fallout-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425307d5?pagesize=60&DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fallout-New-Vegas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425307e0?DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone

im still new to 360 and ps3 i havnt touched really aside from marvel vs capcom 3 as of like march and pretty much only ever play rpg's and fighters so ... the earlier fallouts story wise where way better though..dunno how i feel about the rpg fps being the new standard now though