Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This thread kind of died; everybody must still be playing Skyrim or got sucked into Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

I'm one of the latter... decided to skip Skyrim and get into something more combat oriented. Loving it 45 hours in, besides some shitty interface design decisions and unengaging dialogue.

I was on my second playthrough of ME2 too, just going crazy over anticipation for ME3, and then KoA came out and I decided to give it a shot. Big mistake, this thing is MASSIVE. I've uncovered like, maybe 1/5th of the map so far. I probably won't get to ME3 till around April or May.

• 2 weeks later...

street fighter x tekken is solid as hell

i was a bit hesitant about how a few tekken characters would fit but ling xiaou is fuckin flawless... like an alpha 3 gen but hella faster and less painful to switch modes.

the endings and fact that dlc is already on the disc but you have to pay for it sucks though.

I'm one of the latter... decided to skip Skyrim and get into something more combat oriented. Loving it 45 hours in, besides some shitty interface design decisions and unengaging dialogue.

I was on my second playthrough of ME2 too, just going crazy over anticipation for ME3, and then KoA came out and I decided to give it a shot. Big mistake, this thing is MASSIVE. I've uncovered like, maybe 1/5th of the map so far. I probably won't get to ME3 till around April or May.

I'm playing me2 for the first time and loving it. I can see why it would have replay value.

Also those Assassins Creed 3 adverts look dope and make me want to play it even though I haven't played any assassins creed stuff yet

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
binary-domain.jpg

playin this right now... game is underrated. pretty fun. it's like a japanese gears of war, except you fight robots & androids.

just downloaded this game it dope how the bots fucking explode when u shoot the fuck out of them.

i saw this trailer on theaters....

wreck-it-ralph-game-coming-from-activision-and-disney-interactive.jpg

as soon as i saw disney made it, im like "not epic anymore". Disney makes good movies, but i think they should of left their "video game concept" to someone else. what do you think?

1340378430.jpg

Played "Spec Ops - The Line..." that game that was being advertised here on 12oz for the past few weeks.

I was surprised it was actually pretty good... the campaign. Thought it would be another generic shooter. Never got into the multiplayer.

From an aesthetic standpoint it was nice... nice visuals, and the lighting and roaming around the city of Dubai.

Also has a strong story line that keeps you interested, and a lot of unique elements during the game. It was definitely "different" and not your usual third-person shooter.