Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just looked this up

2utnfxu.jpg

gotta say I'm disappointed the city isn't bigger. Don't get me wrong , the wilderness is fun and all but I just new the urban area would be more sprawling.

Interesting... according to map comparisons, Los Santos is looks slightly bigger than Liberty City... then the entire map is supposed to be bigger than San Andreas, Liberty City, and Red Dead Redemption all put together...

It will be interesting to explore though...

Looking at that map, as an LA native I'm trying to figure out the real life comparisons....

Chumash - Malibu... which is a Chumash Indian word...

Backlot City - Century City... that area used to be part of 20th Century Fox's studio backlot, and then it was sold to the city of LA and built in to a financial center. It could also be Culver City which has studio backlots as well.

Little Seoul - Koreatown

Richman - Bel Air

Rockford Hills - Beverly Hills

Vinewood - Hollywood

Morningwood (lol) -- Westwood

Pacific Bluffs - Pacific Palisades

South Los Santos - South Central L.A.... I hope they put Compton & Watts in there like they did in San Andreas.

Vespucci - Venice

Del Perro - Santa Monica... All though I don't see what "dog" has to do with Santa Monica.

La Puerta - San Pedro (Port of Los Angeles)

Alano Sea - Salton Sea

I hope they put Chinatown and Little Tokyo in there as well (should be in the Downtown area)...

Warning; This video contains leaked gameplay of GTA V. Don not click if you don't want to see any missions being played. I will say the urban area looks way bigger than I thought.

I'm going to the midnight release tonight. I can't resist. Last time I went to a midnight release was for BF3.

* This video might get removed soon

I was playing it all day. The game is awesome. The cars handle way better than the super heavy cars in part 4 that took forever to stop or make a turn. The aiming & shooting mechanics are vastly improved. I like how when you shoot a cop and they fall to the ground, they sit up on the ground and keep firing as opposed to standing up. Putting down the roof on the convertible cars is dope too. Little things make this game great.

I went into the strip club by franklins house and if you take a stripper back for a private dance she will dance topless. Pretty good tit graphics too lol. I gave her $80 and we went to her crib and she gave Franklin a blow job. Now I have her as a contact in my phone. I'm guessing I can hit her up for bjs anytime or something.

I did a few missions with Franklin & Michael but I haven't unlocked Trevor yet. I heard he randomly changes the radio when he doesn't like the station you pick haha. I'm playing without any cheat codes, I want to experience it without cheating to see how hard it will be.

Anyone fly the blimp you get for free when you preordered?

Yeah seen some Ruets, but thought Unit CBS was the most prolific in the game. Unit to GTA V is what Cope was to GTA IV.

More than likely Unit was contacted by Rockstar to supply images, since he also runs the #1 LA graffiti site (50mmlosangeles.com).

I've only met and spoken with Unit on a few occasions. He got up a lot in the 90s and early 2000s. Mainly does legals & galleries now and is involved in other business ventures.

I don't have a ton of time to play the game but I did the first heist the other day and it was a blast. I'm sure everyone has done the Jewelry store heist by now. It was really cool to set up the mission and pick everyone I wanted to work with. The only BS is that I didn't get the money right away so my characters are still broke...