Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just walked in the room with my 5 year old and he was playing little big planet2.

I do not have a mic so no talking back.

Why are there grown people playing this kids game?

My son just goes in there and annoys them until they kick him out.

The whole thing is kind of sad on the over ten years old crowd.

Not sure if I should keep letting him go around smacking everyone in the game or pull him off of it, because there are pitiful adults on it.

I will give it a little bit longer, because they are getting mad as hell.

Are any of you gonna get GTA V on the midnight release?

I would, but I personally hate standing in long lines for shit. I guess because I always make fun of people who camp out days for iPhones and sneakers.

I'd go if I could just walk in and leave with the game... but I know the line is going to wrap around the block. I'll just wait til later that day.

• Like 1

reserving a video game for more $ is one of the biggest scams going.

you honestly think this shit will sell out? :haha:

and you honestly think NO ONE will trade this game in for 1 year? :haha:

i'll be going for the midnight release, only because i can walk in and oot with the game in hand within a matter of minutes... if there's a long wait then i'll fuck right off...

i've reserved it at a supermarket that's oot o' the toon centre... and i'm off work, if iwasn't off work then i'd just wait until the following weekend.

Yeah I forgot about that. Usually when you preorder they give you extra shit... A poster, an "online pass", or free downloadable content (outfits, cars, guns, etc.).

The main reason they want you to preorder is to lock you in to buying from them, instead of potentially buying it from a competitor on the release date. So if you preorder from GameStop, you're not going to then go and try and buy it from Best Buy or Target or anywhere else on release day... but it's not to any extra cost to the buyer.

gotta say I'm disappointed the city isn't bigger. Don't get me wrong , the wilderness is fun and all but I just new the urban area would be more sprawling.

i saw something totally contrary ... i think you'll have plenty to explore.

http://gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-5-map-comparisons/

check the comments too cause one of the illustrations in the main article is plainly wrong

I did read something that said that the city section of the map is just showing main roads. Even if that is true I still find it odd that they'd dedicate so little of the map to an urban setting. If the san andreas map comparison is accurate then yes i guess there is enough city. I'm not doubting that this'll be fun as hell regardless.

All those comparisons can't be correct though. The Manhattan one instantly makes me think of true crime nyc which was a scale model of Manhattan. I'm guessing this game will be bigger than that.