Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I'll need to check it out... Never been much into video games ever since the first couple CoD Modern Warfare's and the first Little Big Planet.

The first MWs were so great. Thats what got me into CoD in the first place. Felt like everyone was playing them then. Rumors are next year's entry will be MW4. This year's is Black Ops 4, bit of a cyberpunk vibe to it, looks cool.

5 minutes ago, Kults said:

Thats awesome. I play Fortnite with my nephew sometimes. Their gen is really into those Battle Royale games

The whole battle royale genre really kinda changed gaming honestly, even black ops hopped on the bandwagon. It’s crazy.

18 minutes ago, Kults said:

The first MWs were so great. Thats what got me into CoD in the first place. Felt like everyone was playing them then. Rumors are next year's entry will be MW4. This year's is Black Ops 4, bit of a cyberpunk vibe to it, looks cool.

According to activision there’s not a mw4 planned but they did say that about bo3 being the last in the series so ?‍♂️

• Truth 1

20 minutes ago, akanyc said:

The whole battle royale genre really kinda changed gaming honestly, even black ops hopped on the bandwagon. It’s crazy.

That was so random huh ? Can’t wait to see what they’re going to do with it. I’ve already pre ordered wtv they call the expensive edition. Looking forward to the beta in August and the Blackout beta in September 

8 minutes ago, akanyc said:

According to activision there’s not a mw4 planned but they did say that about bo3 being the last in the series so ?‍♂️

You’re absolutely right. Some german site leaked MW2 remastered for April this year and quickly took it down. It might be a pack-in bonus with MW4 the way they included MWR with IW last year. I’d be ecstatic. Guess we just gotta wait and see 

2 hours ago, SouthsideGoogleGangster said:

i play cod zombies SSOUR_DIESEL23 is the psn

Nice, I suck at Zombies but meaning to play bit more of it this year since Treyarch usually knocks it out of the park for that mode, I'll add ya Hotline_Miami_87

• Like 1

13 hours ago, misteraven said:

Bought a copy of the Last of Us, but have yet to actually play it. Anyone here play that game?

Not my thing really but people swear by it, its supposed to great. Im not really into story driven games so much but as far as those go its one of the best.