Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea it is indeed a fun game. I'm playing on hard so I can feel like a bad ass but it takes some getting used to. It requires a lot of very precise button mashing to take down 15 thugs at once. I beat killer croc today after about 20 drunken tries last night and rage quitting. So far I'm 5% done and there's so much I haven't done/unlocked. Right now I feel like Arkham City was a lot harder tho

• 2 weeks later...

5ef4387ee4.jpg

Xbox One or PS4? Anyone copping one or both?

Not sure which one to buy... I always liked the Xbox-style controller better, especially for shooters. But PS4 is $50 cheaper and is a more powerful system... but the graphics look pretty much the same in comparison shots though...

Ultimately it comes down to who has the better launch titles... want to play "Ryse" on Xbox and the new Killzone on PS4.

I just want to play that new NBA 2K14 on one of those systems. Best-looking basketball game ever.

I'm pretty much a pc noob but I'm getting my new laptop in a few days and I was wondering if it could handle games on higher settings. This is the model I copped, should be here Monday! I won't use it that much for gaming but it's good to know that I could that I could (or couldn't) if I wanted to.

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y510p/?tt=d#techspecs

What's been so greatly improved upon from xbox 360 and ps3, pardon my ignorance. I feel like I'll prolly just stick with my 360 until the next gta comes out or something I feel like I have to have.

Good point. A lot of these games coming out on PS4 & Xbox One are just ports... same exact game and engine with just higher resolution and better graphics.

There's various upgraded features on the controller and the home screen menus...

So the main selling point I think are some of the games that are coming out like Ryse, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Dead Rising 3, which won't be available for current gen systems.

What would you suggest to combat that? I know there is cooling pads for laptops I can buy, any other solutions? It actually came today but I fucking missed it. I should have it tomorrow though!

Not much else other than the cooling pads but making sure the vents where it shoots hot air out are unobstructed and hitting them with compressed air once and a while to keep dust from building up. Also when playing games you might want to have some utility open that will tell you the temp of your computer just to be on the safe side.

Also when playing games you might want to have some utility open that will tell you the temp of your computer just to be on the safe side.

This laptop actually has a pretty sweet ventilation system. But what program would you recommend?

I downloaded steam and now I'm in the process of downloading Planet Side 2! Also getting Team Fortress 2 because they're both free.

I downloaded a program to sync my PS3 controller with the laptop. I tried to use the Xbox controller with the plug and play cord but I found out it's only a charger cord...Fail on Microsoft's part to have Sony products function better with Windows. I'm also pretty sure I can use the PS3 controller wirelessly via bluetooth sync with the laptop but I'll try that later.

So the main selling point I think are some of the games that are coming out like Ryse, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Dead Rising 3, which won't be available for current gen systems.

Figured. I don't really play games like that so I'll survive with my 360, unless like I said it's something I have to have.

I downloaded pretty much all the free to play games on Steam that looked interesting. Anybody have any suggestions for other games on there? Team Fortress 2 is fun as fuck. Tactical Intervention isn't bad. Haven't really played the other games. I need a gaming mouse to play the rest of the games. I'm using my PS3 controller for Team Fortress 2 and TI.

anLLkNH.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That's really nothing new. It's fucked up, but if they can avoid licensing fees and extra costs they will do grimey shit like that. I'm sure battlefield does it too. They say Activision didn't give them an email heads up but do you really think they would let CoD slide with just using their shit if they sent an email asking for permission?

Loopholes and deep pockets, CoD is untouchable.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LATELY I'VE BEEN PLAYIN THIS: ______________________________¶

______________________________¶¶

________¶____________________¶__¶

________¶¶___________________¶_¶_¶¶

________¶¶¶_________________¶_¶¶__¶¶

________¶¶¶¶________________¶__¶¶__¶¶

_________¶¶_¶______________¶_¶__¶__ ¶¶

________¶_¶¶_¶¶____________¶_¶__¶¶_ ¶¶

________¶__¶___¶__________¶_¶¶__¶¶_ ¶¶

________¶¶_¶¶___¶_________¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶__ ¶

_________¶__¶____¶_______¶__¶¶¶_¶¶¶_ ¶

_________¶__¶_____¶______¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_ ¶

_________¶¶_¶______¶____¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶

__________¶_¶______¶¶__¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶

__________¶_¶_______¶_¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶

__________¶_¶________¶______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶

__________¶________________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶

_________¶¶________________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶

_________¶___________________¶¶¶¶___¶¶

________¶___________________________¶¶

______¶¶___________________________¶¶

______¶___________________________¶¶

_____¶____________________________¶¶

_____¶____________________________¶

____¶_____________________________¶

____¶_¶¶¶_________¶¶¶¶____________¶

____¶¶___¶_______¶____¶___________¶

____¶¶_¶_¶______¶_____¶___________¶

_____¶_¶¶¶______¶__¶¶¶¶___________¶

__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶__¶¶¶¶___________¶

_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶¶____________¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______________________¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶___________¶

_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶______________¶

__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶_______________¶

__¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶________________¶¶

___¶¶_________¶¶__________________¶¶¶

____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___________________¶¶__¶

_____¶¶¶¶______________________¶¶¶____¶

_______¶¶_____________________¶¶¶______¶

_________¶¶¶__________________¶¶________¶

___________¶¶________________¶¶¶________¶

___________¶¶_______________¶¶¶_________¶

___________¶¶¶¶¶__________¶¶¶¶__________¶

__________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__________¶¶

_________¶¶________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__________¶¶

_________¶¶___________¶¶¶____________¶¶

_________¶¶____________¶____________¶¶

p2qp_G_copy.jpg

• 2 months later...

Watch Dogs got a HUGE downgrade, which is embarrassing, really. Still getting it for the PS4 since ever since first look at it, that shit was right up my alley. Picking up Infamous: Second Son and eventually South Park when I'm done with that. I'm heading to E3 this year, and expect to see and play some amazing things.

Not sure, but from what I can gather from what I read (excuse my lack of knowledge on the whole topic) the game never really looked as good as it did at e3. They just really pushed the graphics to the limit for the demo but never had any intent or were at all capable of releasing the game that way in its entirety.

I'll see if I can find the link.