Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, the character in Infamous Second Son is a stencilist. There are marked areas where you can paint some not-quite rap letters by holding the control pad vertically, with R2 as the nozzle (I never knew spray cans had nozzles on the side), then using it in the same manner as a Wii remote.

There aren't that many main missions, definitely not compared to the first game. Story's kind of crap, rushed and of course short. Gameplay-wise it's very good, I think. Overall, I'd say it's worth getting, but I'd recommend it if you've never played the first Infamous; it's a new character, location etc. so there are no references/spoilers to the previous two games.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

remember way back in the day when blockbuster let you rent the nintendo 64 console...? they stopped that shit real quick hahaha..

speaking of nintendo what do yall think about the new console theyre coming out with that nintendo switch or whatever its called..? i think its a pretty dope idea to go from console to handheld in the blink of an eye and picking up at the exact spot you left off at.. i just feel the tablet portion of it sticking out of it seems a bit weird but i guess it'll grow on people.. still a nice concept tho..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^Depends on what kind of games you like. That's like asking someone "what car is a good car" or "what books or movies are good".

I know my answer doesn't offer much merit to your quest but I still have a ps3 that's hooked up to the bedroom tv and it only gets used for netflix.

My suggestion for someone looking to play games is to invest in a modern gaming system or a gaming PC.

• 5 months later...

PC Masterace. 

Mostly playing Blizzard games.  Heroes Overwatch and Hearthstone. Haven’t touched WoW or Starcraft2 in a bit. 

Picked up gta5 and cuphead the other day on the steam sale.  For some reason I play adventure capitalist from time to time although it’s just a waste of time. 

Rocket League is still fun for me too. 

• Like 1