WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it just has a 3rd firing mode that fires on pull AND on release.  So the normal trigger pull you'd make on any normal trigger will actually shoot 2 shots if binary mode is selected.  It also allows you to shoot very quickly if that's what you're trying to do.  I think the ability to make accurate consecutive shots at long distance is really what matters.... not how many rounds you can rip off in the general direction of the target (which is what you get in fast firing/full auto modes).

• Like 3

14 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Dirty_habiTyou reckon they make a trigger like that for a non airsoft rifle. Im trying to imagine what the mechanics of it would look like.

Yes. 😉

The trigger pictured is a drop in fcg for some of the common hk weapons.  Don't be surprised at the price, you could probably buy 10 air soft rifles for the cost of that trigger. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I judged a book by its cover. This is why the slogan-recommendation was invented.

After inspecting the kit contents in the box and noticing there are no curved rails included, I suddenly realize that they're basically telling me to "Bend The Damn Rails Your Own Damn Self"

good thing I know how to build models

KoSprueone_TK3505D__boxart.jpg

KoSprueone_TK3505D__contents.jpg

KoSprueone_TK3505D_Straight-Curved-Rail_con-tents.jpg

KoSprueone_TK3505D_bend-rail-your-damn-self.jpg

• LOL! 4

Tough taking a board like that for it's first rail slide/street sesh. It's almost like a really hot slut with an interesting personality. You hav to fight the urge to wife her, hold on to her longer, and just give her what she really needs, a good long grind.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv its dope - definitely paying for it. 

warranty is ridiculous so I feel pretty good overall, only like 200 miles on it so lets see what happens 

I like the color. I see so many around my neck of the woods, but not in the color you chose.  Everyone here is white, black, or blue. 

It's the Palisade, right?  

Just now, fat ralphy said:

@ndvTelluride S AWD 

I am probably going to do a chrome delete and tint the front two windows - powder coat the wheels matte black.

That will be about it and done.

Color is Dark Moss.

That's right, Telluride.  Could quite remember. 

S AWD, that's what's up.  You chose the right trim.  

How do you you like the lane keep assist?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ndv said:

That's right, Telluride.  Could quite remember. 

S AWD, that's what's up.  You chose the right trim.  

How do you you like the lane keep assist?

It’s took me a bit to get used to but you don’t really notice it is there - hella safety features on this thing. The other day at the grocery store I was pulling out - saw a car was coming down the lane and the ride stopped automatically.

Fucking trip. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

what sort of car do you mind me asking.

It’s a Korean Rolls Royce.

Kia Telluride S AWD - never in my life did I think I would buy a Kia. Won Car and Driver best in class 2020 and 2021, researched versus a bunch of other makers and still ended up with this.

Huge interior which is good since I roll with a posse.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1