WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went exploring today. ended up walking around an old, nearly abandoned mall(you know the type..) an hour or two south of here and a jcpenney was closing, they were doing closeout sales.

pair of lee's for 15 bux.

17137481278778339048956689467060.thumb.jpg.50c59f8558534467663006cdefead948.jpg

didn't leave the house today for jeans, didn't particularly need em, but i'll use em, eventually..

• Like 2
  • Props 2

On 4/21/2024 at 4:52 PM, freakeenyc said:

hell yea makes sense right financially use these shit cans for the fills, i dont need a sexy fill just dusty enough is ok, 

Truth. 

You could always rack rustoleum or just go to Walmart and get a couple dollar cans... chrome and black were my go to's

• Like 1

On 4/21/2024 at 6:09 PM, nicklesndimes said:

went exploring today. ended up walking around an old, nearly abandoned mall(you know the type..) an hour or two south of here and a jcpenney was closing, they were doing closeout sales.

pair of lee's for 15 bux.

17137481278778339048956689467060.thumb.jpg.50c59f8558534467663006cdefead948.jpg

didn't leave the house today for jeans, didn't particularly need em, but i'll use em, eventually..

boot cuts?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

Wore a sort of low ankle booty version during my last hospital visit

I believe those are called anti slip socks. I have a similar pair that are to be worn with a wet suit in cold water.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 8:28 AM, DETO said:

IMG_7175.jpeg

IMG_4744.jpeg

You need to tighten your pants up to a super skinny to prevent your pants dragging under your heel. This will increase your overall TPWF rating by at least 45%.

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, DETO said:

Haha. I didn’t wear em with them jeans. That was after ups dropped em off and I wanted to try em on haha 

What did you wear them with?

(plz say shorts, plz say shorts, plz say shorts)

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, LUGR said:

What did you wear them with?

(plz say shorts, plz say shorts, plz say shorts)

Haven’t yet but they will be with shorts. If I ever wear em out. Maybe to the gym? Idk yet…

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 1:24 AM, morton said:

One of my long time regulars but they stopped making it, got one last bottle from eBay. After this no more.

PXL_20240425_232952187.MP.jpg

Why they so this is beyond Me. 

This is "My" scent, and whilst I am glad they stopped making it (as I never will ever meet anyone else who wore it), the fact that one bottle was lost to hotel cleaning staff within an hour or two of checking out after I got wrecked at a bank staff Christmas party and left it there, and My other bottle being left with My Dad in 2017 when I first became homeless and had to live in My car for a week while I found a place to live, onky for him to not have returned it when he gave Me the rest of My shit.

Considering I wore this for 3 weddings, and My Dad took the 6 hour round trip thru Indian traffic for Me to go back to Delhi's Giorgio Armani store to buy a bottle the day after I first tested it, and My second bottle being acquired in Melbourne as both a souvenier (sp?) and because they had stopped making it by that time a year or two later, it is a crime against My reality that I am not able to inhale this scent every single day for the rest of My life, costs be damned.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Giorgio-Armani/Armani-Prive-Ambre-Orient-10885.html

10 hours ago, DETO said:

Haven’t yet but they will be with shorts. If I ever wear em out. Maybe to the gym? Idk yet…

Not sure of the cost, but even $20 seems too much given how quickly they would wear out with only that small bit of rubber on the sole.

I say this given My Brooks Ghosts that are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned are only 3 months old and have already worn to the point I am getting to the text on the soles. At $250-$300 a pair, I think I will have to try the Ghost IIs next time, even if they don't look as good only for the thicker soles.

Just picked this up yesterday 2005 or something BMW K1200LT mint condition with 32k on the clock has every option 6 disc cd changer,CB radio, comm system, reverse gear, garmin gps with a clean title… total price $1 no fuckin joke. I don’t know the guy except he knew I was into BMW motorcycles. Yes it’s an old man bike but ima ride it till it sells or try to trade up and see how many things and how much money I could make off this $1. 

IMG_8609.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 6

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

bought a laptop. been using my phone for the last 10 years. so first website i went to was the oontz.

Not too far behind been thinking about getting a laptop but haven't pulled the trigger as I am wanting to purchase it off the grid.  

Only time I use a computer is at work.  Other than that I have been using mobile since iPhone 3

1 hour ago, ndv said:

Not too far behind been thinking about getting a laptop but haven't pulled the trigger as I am wanting to purchase it off the grid.  

Only time I use a computer is at work.  Other than that I have been using mobile since iPhone 3

Same ever since iPhone 3G.  I rarely use one at work. Lol

• Like 1
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

bought a laptop. been using my phone for the last 10 years. so first website i went to was the oontz.

Have you seen @TheoHuxtable..’s new computer yet? It’s super dope!

What did you get? Mac or PC?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Have you seen @TheoHuxtable..’s new computer yet? It’s super dope!

What did you get? Mac or PC?

thought about going with mac since were an iphone ipad house. but decided to go windows because it was cheaper to get a decent pc with 36gb ram and a 1 tb out the box.

Edited by Pistol
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2