WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, metronome said:

Coworker recommended this.  Hot and cold therapy for muscle issues, can also alternate hot/cold.  I have to say as a man in his 40s this is the cats ass. 

E44DB58C-1C94-45FE-9DE6-B5BB3360B69D.jpeg

the cats ass?!

Isn’t that supposed to be the cats meow….

63DD2949-525B-402E-AF50-CB30EADB5DA5.png

39 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Tell me more.

Q tips suck.  Used this thing on the 2nd speed of 3 speeds while in the shower. Speed 3 being the highest.   Used it twice per ear just to make sure it was thoroughly cleaning,if cleaning at all.  Definitely works!  For 60 bucks, it's quicker and more thorough than q-tips.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Q tips suck.  Used this thing on the 2nd speed of 3 speeds while in the shower. Speed 3 being the highest.   Used it twice per ear just to make sure it was thoroughly cleaning,if cleaning at all.  Definitely works!  For 60 bucks, it's quicker and more thorough than q-tips.

QTips definitely suck. I have had compacted wax in my ear a couple times in the last couple of years and it was miserable. I’ll check this thang out.

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

QTips definitely suck. I have had compacted wax in my ear a couple times in the last couple of years and it was miserable. I’ll check this thang out.

I was skeptical at first that's why I filled the tank twice just to make sure it works, angled it in different ways while cleaning my ears.  I can say this, I can hear everything as before, however, certain sound frequencies sound bright, something I wasn't getting before due to wax build up.   

Honestly, I rarely clean my ears throughout the year simply because of a short article published in a audio magazine about car audio systems with heavy bass and hear loss overtime.   

Basically, the key take away for me was the article explaining how important it is not to completely clean the was out of your ears or clean too often as the wax coats and conditions the ear drum which protects the drum from frequencies that can damage hearing over time.   Anyhow, I took that advice probably too literal, but nonetheless, felt content.  

So the con of the hydro cleaners is that it will completely clean your ears out leave your drums naturally unprotected.  But a in a few days there should be some wax build up again and all is fine.  

• Like 1