WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Apple should probably give out more inconspicuous carry bags for shit like this under our current climate. So many mf’s get hit for licks tbh see days. I don’t remember ever being kinda shook to walk back to the whip with valuables like I did today. Perhaps I’m getting soft but it’s a feeling that came from somewhere lol. 

IMG_4559.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

On 3/9/2024 at 7:44 AM, Fist 666 said:

BTBAM shirt last night at show. 

On 3/9/2024 at 11:11 AM, ndv said:

You like Symphonic Metal, Bro!?  

This is a rare genre here in the states. 

went to high school with the bassist of between the buried and me, and hung out a bit. believe it or not he jammed out here with us once and we were in bands in the local music scene simultaneously. this was in like the late 90's-early 2000's.

Edited by nicklesndimes
  • Like 4

I've broken down a lot of fish in a previous career (maybe literal tons?), but this has insight and ideas way beyond anything I ever saw or thought of. It really makes me want to get a charter next time I visit FL.

@LUGR and whoever else fishes, this is so rad. 

20240316_073536.jpg

• Like 4
  • Props 1

If you rock this outfit, do you know how many cans you can carry at once?

And............ wait for it........

You'll be covered 🤣

1691062013256.thumb.jpg.fefdae78b35380fc54c8528130c48f32.jpg.110dc3e01015243923261b849e53cc68.jpg

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4

Truth be told…..I had to get both colors of camo to match my environments. Rock the grey camo in an urban environment and the brown camo for woods and open country…..shits tight to blend in

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Dirt.  Bought dirt to cover the garden area and get some stuff going.

20 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Truth be told…..I had to get both colors of camo to match my environments. Rock the grey camo in an urban environment and the brown camo for woods and open country…..shits tight to blend in

You matching socks to that too?

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Dirt.  Bought dirt to cover the garden area and get some stuff going.

You matching socks to that too?

It is so rare I wear sock with that style of sandal but it does occasionally happen. Always black Dickies steel toe boot socks….so yeah, that matches.

On 3/12/2024 at 1:04 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I feel like Apple should probably give out more inconspicuous carry bags for shit like this under our current climate. So many mf’s get hit for licks tbh see days. I don’t remember ever being kinda shook to walk back to the whip with valuables like I did today. Perhaps I’m getting soft but it’s a feeling that came from somewhere lol. 

IMG_4559.jpeg

y u no visit a Nigerian prince?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

On 3/16/2024 at 4:39 AM, Fist 666 said:

I've broken down a lot of fish in a previous career (maybe literal tons?), but this has insight and ideas way beyond anything I ever saw or thought of. It really makes me want to get a charter next time I visit FL.

@LUGR and whoever else fishes, this is so rad. 

20240316_073536.jpg

Can we get a sample of the inside? Maybe a couple of pages?

• Truth 1

Just bought some radiator flush and coolant for My van to hopefully solve the overheating issues I have been having. Been too lazy to do it this afternoon after a pizza induced coma made Me think 3 hours catching up on Ch 0 was a better investment in My time, which if more people end up back here from the roll call thread will make it worth it.