WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

what a flashback!!

On 11/28/2023 at 3:53 PM, nicklesndimes said:

also, a book

s-l1600.jpg

my sister borrowed mine in 2010 and I had forgotten all about it.

as for my last purchase

RVCA t-shirt for my nephew.

Killed it last year with the shirt and he wants another. Hope I got it right

• Like 1
  • Props 1

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

what does that do?

It's an rotary engraving machine.   Basically, it's great for indoor signage like braille and such, dataplates, nameplates, tags and stuff. 

Got a good deal for it and needed to ween off a guy that has been dragging his feet getting things done that I used to outsource to.   

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ndv said:

It's an rotary engraving machine.   Basically, it's great for indoor signage like braille and such, dataplates, nameplates, tags and stuff. 

Got a good deal for it and needed to ween off a guy that has been dragging his feet getting things done that I used to outsource to.   

you needed to ween off a guy?

kinky

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

Just now, cancelculttourist said:

Soo apparently ndv is a big money making machine, Soo where do I submit my resume boss man?

Bro, I am trying to work on the big money.  I gotta find more work for it to keep it running all day.  

• Truth 1

Just now, LUGR said:

you needed to ween off a guy?

kinky

Dude started BS-ing me about being out of town as a way to buy himself more time.  

It passed me off because there's no need to lie to me, the truth I could have used and bought more time with my customer.  Unfortunately, for him I took it at face value and said to myself, "you go out of town too much".   

So I bought a machine and cut him out.  

The biggest question which I was going to ask the Oontz Consensus but never did because I am still thinking about it but I guess I'll ask now since we are talking.  

Would you feel bad about going offer someone's customers considering they lie to you plus owe you money?

I mean I don't.  Business is business at that point.  If he would have just been straight with me I still would have bought my own machine, but wouldn't go after his customers.