WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‪LINNY HAD ORAL SURGERY TODAY AND DUE TO COVID, ONLY ONE PARENT WAS ALLOWED IN, SO I RAN TO TARGET  BECAUSE I FELT SO BAD FOR HER I WENT AND BOUGHT ALL THIS SHIT FOR HER... (NOT PICTURED A DOWNLOAD OF ANIMAL CROSSING FOR HER SWITCH) ‬ THE MOVIES ARE MINE... OH AND HER NEW BIKE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. 

C01CF7C0-34F3-484E-89FD-CCBF99454FC7.jpeg

FB4729CB-0015-4124-B3CD-6B067D6B0F08.jpeg

09C44131-0C2F-4DF8-A039-16DE4512A116.png

08B04FC2-1240-4070-8F7B-F9E9D732A868.jpeg

Edited by DETO
  • Props 3

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’m forever on a mission to get a solid night’s sleep. And by solid I mean at least 6 hrs without waking up in that 6. Hell, I’d take 4 hrs without waking up. 
im fucking tired. and this is all that’s accessible to me currently. 
AF2991D2-E109-42F5-9E14-4AA13BA1BC13.thumb.jpeg.48400348180bc50f09c6993368cb4878.jpeg

I use benadryl to sleep a few nights a week. I've found 12.5 and 25 mg to be enough without the morning grog to work out of, the 50s leave me retarded for a couple hours.

Now, if you're in a hardcore gotta sleep or I'll die mode: 50 mg benadryl, 1 miller high life,  1 shot of Jameson or similar. I do that when i hit 3+ days of less than 4 hrs a night. 

Gas and groceries. 

25 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

I use benadryl to sleep a few nights a week. I've found 12.5 and 25 mg to be enough without the morning grog to work out of, the 50s leave me retarded for a couple hours.

Now, if you're in a hardcore gotta sleep or I'll die mode: 50 mg benadryl, 1 miller high life,  1 shot of Jameson or similar. I do that when i hit 3+ days of less than 4 hrs a night. 

Gas and groceries. 

I’m up to 3x  50 mg ones for a few months now. Tonight I’m mixing the other.  Took it all about two hours ago and here awake enough that I could Probably  accomplish doing someone’s taxes. It’ll happen one day. I have faith. 
I didn’t even see if the liquor store was open yet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’m up to 3x  50 mg ones for a few months now. Tonight I’m mixing the other.  Took it all about two hours ago and here awake enough that I could Probably  accomplish doing someone’s taxes. It’ll happen one day. I have faith. 
I didn’t even see if the liquor store was open yet. 

you might need antidepressants...I'm not saying youre depressed, but anti-depressants might help

13 minutes ago, glorydays said:

you might need antidepressants...I'm not saying youre depressed, but anti-depressants might help

Thank you for that recommendation but I won’t go back to big pharma again 

and it’s a shame (o rant about it all the time...)  That we have access to all this other shit that I imagine wreaks some kind of havoc on your body -I’m sure I could go into a dr and have plenty of meds prescribed-but the funding hoops you have to go through to be able to consume a plant that does the job of all the bullshit I have to buy. 
for example-all the ibuprofen I take. 
Then the omeprazole to fix my stomach due to the use of ibuprofen 

and shit like  OTC sleep aids. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’m forever on a mission to get a solid night’s sleep. And by solid I mean at least 6 hrs without waking up in that 6. Hell, I’d take 4 hrs without waking up. 
im fucking tired. and this is all that’s accessible to me currently. 
AF2991D2-E109-42F5-9E14-4AA13BA1BC13.thumb.jpeg.48400348180bc50f09c6993368cb4878.jpeg

Backtrack back to the basics. Naturally. Seriously, the following is not meant to be funny. Indeed laughter is good for your health but I'm not trying to be funny.

Turkey (turkey from a deli or 'sandwich slices' will do as well)

Organic garlic (garlic stuffed olives in a jar will do as well)

Caff-free herbal tea (bags you have to steep)

Dice some garlic in with some turkey meat. Just a small snack portion before bed. Chase this down with the caff-free herbal tea. If you like garlic then it's not chasing it down, you are simply accompanying the palate. Floss before bed but do not brush your teeth with a commercial paste.

Do this every night before bed. The first week will not always show improvement. The next week and weeks after, however, will improve your quality of sleep.

OTC or pharma is not to be mixed with this regiment.

• Like 1
  • Props 1